He Blames Everyone except himself.

@Lubuto (2261)
Zambia
It's because of that one, that one caused it, if it wasn't for him every thing would have been better. These are some of the words used by people who like to shift blame. They always think that others are to blame for the problems they are going through. How can you help such people?
@Plethos (9545)
you cant. they have no introspection ability what so ever.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
I agree
@franxav (4692)
No one can help them unless they learn to be humble and accept some blame!
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
You are right
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome to mylot new user.
• Dallas, Texas
Are you talking about most people or politicians who like to blame the Liberal Party for all the problems that the GOP are dealing with? As for specific people, I can say, for myself, I have only myself to blame for certain problems that I created for myself and it is up to me, myself and I to fix things. They call it owning up to things.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
Responsible people are not afraid to take up the blame.
• Dallas, Texas
@Lubuto and yes this is very true but it also takes courage to be responsible.
This is a terrible personality trait.
@TheSojourner (17488)
I don't think you can help those people. They have to want to help themselves
@rog0322 (2834)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Shifting the blame to the other person for anything that went wrong has been the main reason why things has been going wrong since the beginning. It is an inherent trait for most and it cannot be rectified no matter what mind conditioning there may be. Its called "passing the buck," a trait most cowards assume to escape the bad consequences of a failed enterprise. Most who do it also are trying escape the responsibility to correct the mistakes because it entails self-sacrifice and going out of their comfort zones to do it.
@pumpkinjam (5768)
It is hard to get someone to admit blame if they are adamant that someone else is at fault. Of course, sometimes someone else really is at fault. Then you have other people who take the blame for things when they are not responsible. It's hard to tell at times.