It's Been Productive Today

Green Bay, Wisconsin
I got a lot of interaction done today. Now it's time to get over to my book and get some work done on Freedom's Cry if I hope to have it finished by Easter as I'm hoping. I will be back tomorrow for more interaction, but it will be a short day. I have pool in the morning, the chiropractor in the afternoon, and Writer's Guild at night. So we'll see how it all works out. I hope you had a good day. I will leave you with my Song of the Day that I heard on the radio when I got home this morning. I plugged in the name and got a completely different song, but a delight by my favorite artist. This one is new and I love it. I hope you will too. The Name of Jesus by Chris Tomlin.
Chris Tomlin - Name of Jesus Album: And If Our God is For Us Visit his website at: http://christomlin.com If you can, please support Chris Tomlin by buying t...
I am having a great day today got to four dollars so not too' bad.liked the song
You have a busy day, thank you for the link, I am going to listen to this song.
@HazySue (20773)
I hope you can fit in a bit of writing and relaxing in your busy day. I will be going to listen to this song, thank you for the link.
@PainsOnSlate (20235)
Good luck with the book, It must be exciting when getting close to the end. I do water aerobics daily and love it. its a couple of hours out of my day but so worth it.
@sueznewz2 (9835)
• Alicante, Spain
sorry I could not play the video for some reason but will go and do a aearchnon you tube later... it sounds like you've got a busy day tomorrow... I hope you manage to get some work done on your like you wanted to.......l
• Lithuania
I am glag to hear how productive was your day, mine still not so much productive.
@ShifaLk (7496)
Thank you for the song, I'm going to listen to it now. Have a beautiful day ahead!
Easter is fast approaching isn't it? It will be here in no time.
@dwstory (1082)
I hope you get lots of work done on your book.
@TheSojourner (17448)
A lot of interaction here, but I didn't do much of anything else! Haha but its 7:30 on the west coast, I'm at a dollar twenty for the day, and I'm likely to get a few more since before the close of the mylot day. Tonight, I will watch The Bachelor. I will also try and get some Spanish study done. Sleep well and have a great day tomorrow!
Glad to hear you had a productive day and, there really is some great Christian music out there. I was listening to a station called Hope and, pretty surprised.
Love that feeling to be productive!
You did do a lot today and that is good that you book is coming along.
Hope you have a wonderful day today. I won't be around much at all.
@tammys85 (9710)
I hope you were able to get a lot done on your book. :)
@ridingbet (49678)
good morning. it has been days that i was not able to interact with you. how are you?
It's great to feel that way, isn't it?