VROOM VROOM it's 6.30 a.m

@Nawsheen (22844)
Mauritius
Vroom vroom it's 6.30 am and my neighbour is up already and repairing motorcycles. My neighbour is a mechanic and since the last few months  it seems as if he is operating a garage on the street here. All throughout the day that's what I can hear - the sound of tools and vehicles. We did talk to him and told him to make less noice but he doesn't seem to understand. Oh how i miss those days when i could sleep peacefully
@silvermist (16435)
@Nawsheen Everwhere there are people like this.There are always laws against it.But when it is our neighbor we hesitate to complain.But it is high time he showed some consideration.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Yeah it was becoming too unbearable that we had to lodge a complaint
@silvermist (16435)
@Nawsheen And is there any improvement?
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
@silvermist he seemed to have understood a little. We recently lodged the complaint so it might take some time
This was written a week ago so I hope your neighbour has improved his manners. I can understand that you wouldn't want to complain but that is really a bit early, especially on weekends. Maybe you could get up at 5.30am and start up something loud so he appreciates what it is like. However that might backfire (pardon the pun) and make him feel that it is okay at start work at 5.30am too! Good luck with solving this.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Infact we did talk to him again and he didn't seem to understand. So we finally decided to lodge a complaint because it was becoming too annoying and disturbing
@Nawsheen Hopefully he's be more reasonable once he's spoken to.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
@JudyEv yeah hope si
@ridingbet (39096)
seems like the vroom vroom is your alarm clock?
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
It indeed is. This can be so annoying on weekends though
@ridingbet (39096)
@Nawsheen yes, you have to have a longer sleep in weekends
@hereandthere (25113)
6.30 am is too early to be noisy. plus there's the smell of exhaust. do you not have an officer or council you can complain to? is such a business allowed in a private residential area?
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Infact it is not allowed. Since he is our neighbour we dont really want to complaint but there is a limit to everything
@syeow1 (4832)
That is good.at least you can use him as alarm..????
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
But on weekends its not pleasing at all. I would like to have this alarm switched off on weekends. Haha
@syeow1 (4832)
@Nawsheen then change the room where you listen less noise
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
@syeow1 it can heard mostly everywhere in the house. But we will try to talk to him again to resolve the problem. Anyway thanks for your suggestion
@tom_view (2779)
• Kolkata, India
it is so disgusting.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Oh yes very bad indeed. But fortunately it got resolved
@tom_view (2779)
• Kolkata, India
@Nawsheen you are relieved now.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
@tom_view haha yes
That must be so annoying. They are so loud.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Yeah it is indeed very annoying. We made a complaint finally. Hope that the issue get resolved soon
@Nawsheen Good luck! It's awful.
• New Delhi, India
This is really bad on his part
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Yeah it is so disturbing
• New Delhi, India
@Nawsheen I hope you find a solution soon
Does the town have noise bylaws for that?
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Yes we do have laws but he was going against the law. At first we decided to talk to him and told him to stop making so much noises. But however he paid no heed and we had to make a complaint. But it is resolved now. He learnt a good lesson
@LoriAMoore (8144)
The rules here are no loud noises before 8 am
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Even here we have the rules but my neighbor was just going against them and we had to make a complaint. And thankfully it's been resolved too. Enjoying my morning sleep now
@KrauseHome (33852)
6:30 a.m. That is early. Don't your area have a Noise time? Here during the summer it is noisy at all hrs of the night with kids but hoping this yr for a difference as it is nice when you can get some sleep if you need too.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Infact he is not allowed to be noisy in the morning but still he does it. It was becoming way too annoying that we had to lodge a complaint
In this country people need special permission to run a business from their home. I would make enquiries as he is disturbing your peace.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
We didnt want to make any complaints earlier as he is our neighbor. However it was becoming way too disturbing. Had to report him.
@delhshop (751)
relaxing at home and sleep at any time or so, then its really too hard to enjoy the stay at home its really hard, lets hope he will find better place to do the work
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Yes..lets hope so
@skysnap (17502)
6:30 is early for me these days.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
It definitely is :)
• Portland, Connecticut
Here we would report it to the police, I wonder if you, have laws about a business in a home? We can't make noise before 9 am in the morning.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Infact we didn't want to report the case earlier since he was our neighbor. But however it became too disturbing that we had to report the case
6:30 is a bit early for all that noise. We have noise laws here that doesn't allow noise before 7 AM, but usually people are good about the noise they make. I live in a nice quiet apartment complex.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Lucky you. We made a complaint and hopefully the issue will get resolved soon
I hear you. Sleep is valuable. Hang in there and pray.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Thank you. I think that it will definitely be resolved soon. We made a complaint
• Lithuania
I would turn a music on whole sound next morning and disturb his sleep. LOL. If serious, I can't sleep if there is any sound. Maybe you should talk with him?
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Infact we made a complaint to the local authority. I think the issue will soon get resolved
@dwstory (968)
You should see if there is a law that you can not do a business before a certain time.
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
There are laws but since he is a neighbor we didn't want to make an issue out of it. However if it goes on I think we will have to register a complaint
@ShifaLk (7311)
Oh... Maybe he stops in a day or two when his work is finished. How tough!!!! N GoodMorning!
@Nawsheen (22844)
• Mauritius
Very difficult to cope. Good morning to you