The grumpies

@Trensue (5247)
In the house where I live there are two men, my brother and my husband. I am the youngest of the bunch and I am not young! My brother is disabled and my husband has early onset Alzheimer - so it is a bit of an adventure. I must have a full time job because I am the only one who can work. Getting them to understand that when I am in the office on the phone I am working is a huge challenge. The other day a friend suggested I just lock the door. So I tried it. I'll be danged! They managed to get the tools and take the door off to see if I was alright. Ain't life grand?
You seem to be able to retain your humour! That's admirable.
@Trensue (5247)
It is an interesting survival mechanism (humor) there are some laugh or cry moments every day.
• Peoria, Arizona
Goodness sakes, that sounds like an adventure just in your own home. I am so sorry you have to deal with that, I hope you figure out a solution. It is not easy to work at home
@Trensue (5247)
Oh don't be sorry. I love both of them with all my heart, so I wouldn't have it any other way! It is what it is and sometimes it is really funny!