Not Feeling Good.

@Blondie2222 (22368)
Good Morning everyone, how are you on this fine Wednesday? I woke up not feeling well this morning, I've had a sore throat most of the night & been coughing because of it. Hoping some hot coffee will help a bit. I am tired today as I didn't sleep much last night because of coughing and my throat bothering me. I'm still going to work today though I am working 1030-8pm so hope it doesn't bother me too much..If I still have it tomorrow I will go to the doctors yet again. There's been 3 people in my office that have had strep within the past week I hope i don't catch it.. So I guess i'm going to relax watch my movie and drink coffee and maybe try to lay down for another hour as i'm up super early. I hope you all have a great Wednesday and I hope I'm feeling better by the end of my shift... Photo Credit: quotesgram.com
You will be spreading the germs to everyone.
@Blondie2222 (22368)
@abbygreenhill everyone else that had strep has come to work and never found out til the weekend. That's probably how i got it. Even my own boss came to work before finding out she was contagious with whatever virus she had. I just hope it's nothing and i'm better by tomorrow.
@jesroash (763)
@Blondie2222 it's gonna take plenty of time to go then!
@Blondie2222 They just said on the news that the germs are spread within the fist three days of being sick. Hope you feel better.
@jesroash (763)
The weather can be annoying sometimes! Hope you get well soon!
@Blondie2222 (22368)
@jesroash yes as it's been going from 60's to 30's to 50's the last few weeks so I'm sure that is part of the reason.
@jesroash (763)
@Blondie2222 agreed!
@Blondie2222 (22368)
@jesroash I just hope it's gone in a day or 2
Oh, I wish you did not have to work today, but glad to hear you will see the doctor if you still feel bad tomorrow. I do hope your shift goes quickly.
@Blondie2222 (22368)
@corbin5 my shift went by pretty good - still got a sore throat though. Gonna take some medicine and go to bed early.
I'm sorry your not feeling well. I hope you feel better soon. =( The sore throat I had yesterday went away so I'm thinking it was just allergies.
Ugh! I hate not feeling quite right. Hope work is okay for you.
I can remember going to work and toughing it out with sore throats and feeling lousy. Good luck to you.
Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Seems like strep is going around as you're not the first person I heard about having this. Hope you are feeling better soon
I too am not feeling well still. Seems like asthma now
@Blondie2222 (22368)
@nottoooldtowrite i hope you feel better soon.
@Trensue (5254)
Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hopefully you will recover quickly.
@Blondie2222 (22368)
@trensue i hope so too as i got lots of plans for this weekend already.
@fishtiger58 (30320)
• Momence, Illinois
Hope you don't have strep and feel better soon.
The offices are the places where virus spread, take care.