BAD parents

@sugartoes (32255)
Greencastle, Indiana
What are these so called parents thinking when they having kids they don't want? WHAT is up with this concept? am I missing something or is it just me that has a problem with how adults treat their OWN KIDS, I am so over this crap. It's a GOOD thing I'm not a judge cause I would do MORE than just PUT THEM IN JAIL, I would send a BIG message to all the low life thugs & so called parents that do this to their kids & think it's alright cause BELIEVE ME it's NOT. What's your take on how parents like this can just go to jail if you were a judge what would you do to send a message to people that DO this to their kids PLEASE let me hear you.
On Wednesday, Feb. 4, two suspects accused of murdering a 3-year-old girl stood before Judge Shannon Holmes. According to WXYZ-Detroit, the suspects identifi...
A life sentence for all who do this. No way should people like this be around other humans. Solitary confinement for life would be just.
@sugartoes I do believe anyone who does something like this is mentally ill. They should be kept away from other humans.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 yeah like 6 ft UNDER is what I'm thinking.
@VivaLaDani13 (15940)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes That poor little girl. Nowadays it's starting to feel like we all need to go through a childcare course before having children and seeing who is and isn't fit to be a parent. This is awful.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 with as many people in the world today wanting to have kids & the ones that's doing this to kids it's a shame the people that's not WORTH being parents HAVE kids & it just makes me SO mad I can't stand it.
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I agree with you completely!
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 but one day it will all turn around I hope.
@Deepizzaguy (6751)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
If I were the judge I would throw the book at these criminals and lock the key as they spend some time in the Big House for a long time.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Deepizzaguy that would be too GOOD for them I say take them off the face of the earth. why give criminals life?
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
@sugartoes U R correct.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@AutumnSnow (4629)
I dont know how people can do this to children. I flip out whenever one of mine has even a tiny scratch. I completely agree there needs to be something more done to these people who do this kind of crap. Sadly no matter what is done it wont bring back those poor kids.Its just sickening.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@AutumnSnow your so right but WHAT could you do if you were a judge to make this kind of thing to STOP.
@sugartoes make them endure the same kind of pain their child did and life sentence with no chance of parole.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@AutumnSnow why should THEIR lives be spared when they didn't spare their own kids lives?
• Pleasant Hill, California
What does this have to do with race? Any parent that kills their child, or allows their child to be killed, should be imprisoned and sterilized.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TheHorse well if you think about it, does it really make a DIFFERENCE? like it photo says there's only 1 race the HUMANE race! there's ALL kinds of people from white to yellow (just saying) that does such crap. SO yeah RACE does matter & makes a difference in my book.
@Gabugs (1791)
@sugartoes This story is appalling. The heinous act which the mother and her so-called boyfriend committed is disgustingly shameful. A mother tolerating this inhuman behavior from her boy friend, has to undergo some sort of stiff punishment besides going to jail.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Gabugs I'm sure with you there
Anyone that can kill their own child should go to prison for the rest of their life.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 why should they get to live when they killed their kids?
I hear you, buddy. There's no excuse for this.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Montecristodog other than PURE SICK mean & CARELESS.
Kids having kids is the biggest part of the problem. Teens getting pregnant not realizing they have committed themselves to a life long chore. There are adoption agencies for unwanted children, however many want to keep the children so they can collect Welfare. I would be inclined to sterilize offenders, but that of course would not fly.
@sugartoes (32255)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sumofalltears that would be the best thing to do but there are other ways to keep this from happening just not sure what it would be but there's a way.
Well, I agree with your photo. There is only one race. Very sad these stories. Had a very sad story lately in our province too.