My Art (part four)

Ennio Morricone - The Look III
Hi all. I first started here as an artist and with presenting you my artworks. So now I'm going to continue where I left and present you my fourth painting from my Ennio Morricone series that I was posting about... It is an oil on canvas, 150x100 cm. As I have previously said, the series consists of four oil paintings in different sizes (you can see them in my previous discussions) and a few smaller drawings that I will later post as well... This one too represents the detail of Ennio Morricone's face as a part of the face (portrait) exploration and I hope you'll enjoy! The link to my previous art discussion about the third painting from this series:
Hi all!!! I have another artwork for you. It is my third painting from my Ennio Morricone series. It is an oil painting, 80 x 120 cm. As I have previously...
@megatron777 (3777)
• Guam
Your art work's so fantastic!
Thank you so very much!!! It means a lot and glad you like it!!!