It´s a little cold here!

Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
There are two weeks ahead before Spring starts; and there are still reminiscent of winter here. Today was a cold morning. I drank a hot cup of coffee and cookies this morning. I feel a little kind of dizzy and I hope I feel better by the pass of the day. I intend to write and do research online today. then post here on Mylot. I hope that your day is developing in the way that you planned it
The weather is cold inside but warmer outside. I hope you have a productive day!
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks. Here the weather is cold inside and outside. The sun is shining now
@quantum2020 sun is shinning as well. Expected to be in the 80's today
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@infatuatedbby That is a good temperature for doing activities outside of the house. I might leave early due that I don´t feel fine today
• New Delhi, India
Mornings and nights are cold here also
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Yesterday night was a little cold for me and today, the weather is cold. I hope this passes soon
• New Delhi, India
@quantum2020 it will..take care
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
Its summer where i live and im enjoying the hot weather before that winter is here. I hope that summer just comes quickly for you too. Have a nice day
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Thanks. Summer is a great season for going to places or the beach. I looking forward to the next summer season
@Nawsheen (22988)
• Mauritius
@quantum2020 oh yeah. This summer i have been going to the beach and evening walks quite often
Actually its fairly nice here today. Sun is shining and it's a bit warmer than it has been the last few days
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
That is nice. Here, I have been feeling the cold for the whole morning. I expect some sunlight later on
Hope you get to feeling better during the day. It is very windy here and the wind makes it colder than it should be.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Here, there is little wind and the morning was cold for me. I´m thinking on what to eat to aid my system feel better