Niume Users Coming to myLot

I wanted to post this in the Niume Facebook groups, but maybe it is more appropriate here... I see many users from Niume are coming here, one by one. :) I must say, as everybody already knows, the situation with the views on Niume is not satisfying... But the thing is I'm glad I see my fellows from the site here... :)
Nice. I dont know mich about that site. Whats wrong with it?
It is a great, very nice site and well-thought of for use, the users are also nice, and everything is pretty, only everybody is now having issues with the low views. The site changed the system that counts views and now they are pretty low...
@tasoartcraft Do you write articles or blogs on there?
@maezee Yes. That is where I started writing (publishing) about my art.
• Denmark
I've never heard of this site. But I know that new, active members are always welcome on myLot. The more, the merrier and the better our earnings. :-)
It is a nice site that pays you for your content only now there is the problem with low views and many are complaining. You can blog there in different spheres of your interest. Regardless, I am glad I see the members and familliar people joining here.
@Lupita234 go and check it out, it is nice to use and the users are very nice too. It id a blog site and you can write in different spheres of your interest. PS how you never heard of it, didn't you just say it is slow to earn...?:/
@Jackalyn (6664)
• Oxford, England
The problem with Niume is you really need to start with a thousand followers.
I'm not sure that even that would help. :/ But, hmm, could be...
• Austin, Texas
I went from myLot to Literacy Base to Niume. I like all three sites. If you're reviewing the money-making aspect, even though there is income potential at all 3, it's like this. Niume dollars? Not so easy to earn but doable. Literacy Base dollars? Really easy to earn if you blog. MyLot dollars? Super easy to earn! It's almost impossible to not earn.
• Austin, Texas
@Lupita234 - Blog posts must be original content, min 300 words. You earn 15 cents to 22 cents. If you want more info just go to the site. The Help section explains in detail how to generate revenue. If you don't like to write a lot, stay here at myLot.
Hey! Thanks much! :) I started on Niume and learned about other earning sites from there... I like Nojme very much but now since they changed counting of the views it is very slow. Yes, it is fast here and I would also like to write Blogs on LiteracyBase but I have the "original content" conflict since what I am writing about is already on Niume...
At least right now, it seems easier to earn from referrals on Niume than from views.
@lovebuglena (2936)
I had no idea that many Niume writers are coming here... But the views thing is terrible. I don't know what they did with the view counter, or what algorithm they put in place to count views, but views are very low or non-existent for me and for many other Niume writers. Makes it very discouraging and stops me from posting anything new there. Because if hardly anyone is reading the posts there might as well post elsewhere (even if the site doesn't pay writers) where the views are good.
I've noticed some of them... Exactly, they changed the counter, I think in order to prevent fraud. I am also discouraged by that but I like the site... Are you writing somewhere else too (and where if it's not a secret :))?
@lovebuglena Great, I've already heard about some of them but it is a lot to manage... I'm thinking trying them out too...:) Do they allow content which is already published elsewhere? Well that site that doesn't pay could also be good for sharing already existing posts (from Niume fir example...), right?
@lovebuglena ok, and what happens if I first write on those sites and then republish it on Niume? PS Which one of those sites is the best for earning, or they are all the same...? :/ :) Yes, that would be great if that's so...! :)
Is this site good?
It is, but now there is the problem with the views, they got pretty low every since the views counting system was changed.
@tasoartcraft Oh, I got it.
@dragon68 (784)
I did not realize that that's the situation now in Niume.
It's a little better now. Are you a member there too?
@dragon68 (784)
@tasoartcraft No, I'm not.
@dragon68 Ok, thanks.
@AkoPinay (10734)
Facebook doesn't pay so better post here I have an acct at niume but I stopped using it because I cannot publish a post from my iPhone. You know I have no computer/laptop.
Now you can, they made it possible but they changed the views counting system so there are not much views, although some are saying their views went up since the change...
@Lupita234 why are they thieves? They are not a paying site, so why would they be thieves...
@tzwrites (3426)
I feel sad that the views are going down and that site is dying. I liked posting my photos there...
No, they just changed the counter, and now the views are accurate. They also worked when there was no paying option included. Yes, it is a nice site to post there.
@Deepizzaguy (7287)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
The readership at Niume has fallen harder than a bowling pin after a bowling ball knocks it down with extreme velocity.
Yes, unfortunately I agree... :/