What is your favorite book of all time?

You know what I'm talking about, right? - That book you've read and re-read millions of times; - That book that you indicate whenever someone asks you for some opinion about a good book; - That book that does not matter if it's "bad" for the rest of the world, but it's great for you. I'm not that fanatical about books, so ... I leave this job to you, folks!
The one that blew me away the most is The House of Leaves by Mark Z Danielewski.
I don't read books over again as there is always a book I haven't read. We only have so much time in life.
@pammooratan (4684)
'You can win ' written by ShivKhera. This book inspired to motivate.
The bible.
This is a hard one for me because I read so much and love books. I love The Great Gatsby.l & yes I loved it way before it was popular with the rest of the world. I love almost all things written by G. Scott Fitzgerald. I love Jane Eyre. Amy Tan is a great author as well. Lord of the Flies was great as well.Tuesdays with Morrie made me cry and I loved every word of it as well. I have had many conversations about these books with people. A more recent one that I read and love is Room by Emma Donoghue.
the one book that I've read that has stayed with me for quite awhile is Me Before You by Jojo Moyes.
@Lubuto (2262)
• Zambia
The Bible, it always inspire me.
• Portugal
Thank you for bringing up a subject you don't even participate in. I don't have favourites. I love reading, whether it's read-alouds to my children, or educational ones or old classics for me. There's something meditating about reading that just relaxes me.
There are to many to choose from.
This will sound silly but I love the book Where the wild things are. It is a really cute child's book that all of my children just loved. I do like to read books about haunted houses.
@Rekhanshi (399)
• New Delhi, India
Books are my life, and i am a crazy reader. I can't survive without reading, they are like air. My fav : Sidhartha, by Hermann Hesse Zahir,by Paulo Cohelo. Special Relationship, by Douglas Kennedy And lots more...