Love is Possible after Marriage, What do you think ?

Love is Possible after Marriage , But Love is not possible Before marriage , for me. beacuse, i think , after Marriage , The love of husband and wife is more beautiful and deeper , and In most cases, is happy.. We will wait for all the answers, best of luck
• New Delhi, India
Love can happen anytime..before or after. I loved my husband before marriage to the same extent like I love him after marriage
many people want first love then marriag but i pray for your love relation
• New Delhi, India
@PainsOnSlate (20414)
I met my husband about 6 years before me married and I did love him then and I love him now. Our love grew after our marriage but it was there before too...
good i am happy
I think it's hard. However, if there really is the will to know the person, yes... Love can happen.
yes, but better after marriag
@ilocosboy (35682)
That is true
sam to you
@Tina30219 (35120)
• Onaway, Michigan
Ok first off if there is no love before marriage then why get married gotta have the love in a relationship. As for love after marriage well I was married to my husband for 21 years then he decided to cheat with another woman. I am in another relationship have been for 4 years and I am happy.
right first off love then mariag..but yeas love after mariag..listen your first hasband is not good and not honest..but now you are happy its good about for your life..and i am always pray for you....
@Tina30219 (35120)
• Onaway, Michigan
@allison6668 Nope my ex-husband is a pig he will get what he deserves soon and I can't wait for that day. I am very happy in my life now and thanks for the prayers.
@Tina30219 yeah i understand..welcome
@atoz1to10 (6821)
I remember there is a saying that you should marry the one loves you, not the one you love. To me, it is always great to marry someone with love. But love has to be kept alive by both parties.
i know but many love marriag first time is very happy but after divorce....listen i say many people but not all people...but i think first marria then love with wife it is very beautifull feelings...
@atoz1to10 (6821)
@allison6668 I know. To me, most of them only happen in movies and books. Are you married? If not, goodluck. I always think of marriage as a gamble. One doesn't really know what he/she gets into...
@atoz1to10 That's right...i am unmarried...movie and books is just show Entertainment and easy but real life marriag is very difficult....i hope you know..movei books, and real is not same
@aninditasen (1790)
• Raurkela, India
Love after marriage is possible if you have the right kind of partner.
thats right
• Prairieville, Louisiana
When people get divorced they remarry somebody else so it is possible after marriage.Welcome to mylot new user.
That's right
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
Before and after love has to prevail against anything and it has to be there all the time.
@fly802 (1517)
Love is always beautiful & pure.
@xavier_sh (222)
• Nepal
Truely speaking love is nothing to be possible or impossible but it starts from the day you stepped on earth. It starts from your parents and has endless journey. But here of course you are talking about love between a boy and a girl. So there is nothing like impossible too to get loved or to love before or after marriage.. If you arenot married then also you may fall in love and if you got married also you will fall in love with your partner in most of the cases. If we talk beside this love between parents and child is the most purest love that ever happens on this living world.
@KrauseHome (35522)
Well I feel the Best thing that tells 2 people they are wanting to get Married, is knowing you are in Love. I knew I was when I married. And yes, the object is to grow deeper in love and companionship the longer you are married and develop a deep caring and friendship.
wow thats great