How Do You Dream?

Anniston, Alabama
The only time I do not dream or maybe I do not remember them is when I am sedated. I would love to be sedated every night because my dreams wake me more than having to get up and go pee. Are you active in your dreams? Are you watching yourself in dreams? Do you dream and then it comes true? I am curious about how others dream.
I dream every night, many different dreams and I am always present in my dreams. I had several premonitory dreams, never pleasant.
Same here I always dream and I usually always remember them at one point or another all day.
@andriaperry Sometimes I wake up and I remember very well everything I have seen in my dream.
@alberello75 (13510)
• Genova, Italy
@LadyDuck Dear Anna, just to stay on topic, I would like to ask if you believe in the premonitory dreams. Honestly I do not
I used to dream the correct numbers in the cashpot game.
I hope you used those numbers and won!
@andriaperry I got quite a bit out of it - then I quit.
I have vivid dreams and I do remember quite a few of them. I am active in my dreams and I can see myself, and since most of my dreams are worries of real life, some do come true.
Does it freak you out?
@andriaperry Yes. Our son, who has an MBA in finance/marketing, was laid off so many times due to outsourcing of jobs, the hiring of H-1B visa-holders who replaced American workers due to working for less, and due to companies leaving the US had me dreaming he was laid off once again. A real-life nightmare turned into nightmare dreams. Never, ever, do I want to see him go through that again!!! I had to be awake for several minutes before I figured out it was a dream. He now has a marketing position with a family-owned American company that has been in business in the US since 1940 and no more bad dreams now about his being laid off.
@Corbin5 That is a relief.
I seldom dream or should I say maybe always but just can't remember them when I wake up. Usually I dream when I sleep deeply because the previous nights I hardly have enough sleep. They are always about me being late in parties or seminars and the like. I wonder why, but I decided not to interpret it.
Maybe that is just a fear you have, of being late.
@andriaperry Or it couldbe because I am always late ndeed.
They never come true, but all of the above, otherwise.
Do you smoke in your dreams? I used to.
@andriaperry - Not that I remember.
@Morleyhunt (16548)
I'm sure I dry regularly, but I rarely will recall it when I awaken. Last week I had a bizarre dram that had me really annoyed with our local florist.....like they were responsible for my dream.
That is funny.
@Morleyhunt (16548)
@andriaperry when I stopped to think about it, it was hysterically funny. I was being totally unreasonable.
@alberello75 (13510)
• Genova, Italy
Often I have nightmares. I would not be able to dream, but I know that's impossible! In the dream, nothing comes from "outside", everything is already in our brain, or rather, in our subconscious.
When I lived in a haunted house I had nightmares just about every night.
@alberello75 (13510)
• Genova, Italy
@andriaperry You must excuse me, but I, despite being religious, I do not believe in ghosts neither in the haunted houses.
@lokisdad (4307)
Dreams are the subconscious mind awake . I dream but most times it's of things I think about or am going through. Dreams A-Z is a good place to look up the meanings of your dreams. Melatonin is sold OTC you could buy some to help you sleep. It is like Ambien but not like a script which leaves a long lasting after affect.
I sleep fine, I just dream a lot.
@PainsOnSlate (19188)
i think I dream every night but I don't always remember them. I do wake up when they make me laugh out loud, and or if they are scary..When scary I'm always glad when i wake up...
Oh me too, Always glad because usually my heart is racing.