Have you discussion(s) got be deleted by MyLot?

sometimes, just do not know which content is prefered by MyLot? Whoops! The Page You Requested Cannot Be Found. Check Out These Top Discussions Instead this is what I do not want to receive,,,,,,
Yes I just noticed that my last discussion last night got deleted. It happens sometimes.
@owlwings (40026)
• Cambridge, England
If you have a discussion deleted the first thing you should do is to re-read the Guidelines. The answer is almost certainly there somewhere. Was your 'discussion' very short, with little or no information? Did it just ask a simple question, answerable in just a few words only? Did it, in fact, have anything worth discussing at all, or was it just a greeting (or a 'good night' post) or just a 'status post'? The Terms (which you agreed to when you signed up) say that myLot can delete posts for any reason or no reason at all and they do not undertake to give a reason or to notify or warn you when something is deleted. In fact, Admin will always have deleted something for a reason. It is up to you to have read the Guidelines and to work out the likely reason for yourself so that you don't repeat it!
@nomus24g (25427)
several times, my discussion got deleted
@sishy7 (27592)
Yes, I had one or two discussions deleted when I first joined back in 2012... I believe they violated the guidelines of no poll type discussions...
Yes I have but not anytime recently.
Read the question and answer section.