Do you remember your first car?

I do. It was in the year 1981 and we were recently married. A friend offered his car for just $500. At the time, I was in the Navy and my paycheck was limited. All I could save was $250 but my mother-in-law, bless her heart, helped us with the rest. It was a nice yellow 73 Charger with a 318 engine. It was a great deal but in the end, I got rid of it. My wife was learning how to drive and wanted a smaller car so with deep regret, I got rid of it. Looking back, I got have had a nice investment had I stayed with that car. How about you? Do you remember your first car? bit.ly/2mso7Ko
My first car I practice driving was a 1990 Toyota Camry.
I do, it was a little red square Fiat that my parents bought for me when I was in high school. It was a standard transmission and very expensive to fix but I loved having my own car.
I never had a car because I do not drive, I remember the first car of my husband when I met him. It was a FIAT 500, it was the year 1970.
Yes I do. It was a used Datsun.
• Bournemouth, England
Mine is very easy to remember because I have only ever owned one and that was just for less than a week. When I was 17 I couldn't wait to learn to drive, only to discover that with my poor co-ordination a manual gear change was seemingly beyond me. I switched to an automatic and, after many, many lessons and two tests I passed. When I was 20 I bought an old Daf 33 for £70. They ran on a sort of rubber band, like a washing machine, and the one from mine dropped out on the road. I pushed the car to the kerb and the next day discovered that some kind soul had driven into it and wrecked it without leaving any details. I have seldom driven in the 35 years since but, later that year, my mother also passed an automatic test. She had the car repaired and drove it, followed by a succession of other Daf33s before progressing to the rather larger Volvo estates.
My daddy gave my husband and I our first car when we got married in 1989. It was a green 1981 Ford LTD......we loved that car
• Finland
My first car was Volkswagen Golf -89 and I fix it a bit by painting it again because I was studying car painting that time. I didn't have it for long but I always remember how it felt to sit inside of it and know it's mine
Mine was a red '65 Ford Galaxy 500 4-door, bought it for $100 in '78, had to replace the seals in the tranny when I got it, but it was a decent 1st vehicle.
@Sreekala (23757)
I am yet to get my first car Glad to know that you got a car in the very beginning of married life.
I do remember my first car and it was when I was a student. It was a a red sedan from Nissan.
Well I guess with regrets we just have to accept that we had some miscalculations I'm deciding in a particular time... Hehehehe guess we all move on. By the way I was born at 1981 Heheheh God bless.