Interactions?

@Trensue (5255)
I am so not sure what this means. Comments on stuff you write. Comments about comments anywhere? Talking to yourself and commenting. I am lost in the mylot world, lol? So I guess just keep going and hope for the best lol.
@megatron777 (3815)
• Guam
Good questions. All of the above I guess.
@mysdianait (64082)
You guess a lot, I guess
@Trensue (5255)
Guessing seems to be a good way to do business here
@mysdianait (64082)
@Trensue That could indeed be the secret
Interactions are actually what you receive...actions are what you make. You create an action that is an interaction to someone else (a response or comment you make).
If someone responds to a discussion you make, or comments on a response or other comment you make, that is receiving interaction.
@Trensue (5255)
Can you tell it has been a very confusing morning in my world. Someone sent me a message to interact. I think that is what I am doint lol.
@Trensue (5255)
@JolietJake Okay I just keep visiting with people - as a woman I should be good at this according to my husband.
@ShifaLk (7311)
Lol Keep interacting that's it
@Trensue (5255)
alrighty thanks for the interactions.
@ShifaLk (7311)
@pammooratan (4692)
All be for best.
@Trensue (5255)
what? I don't get it, but thanks for participating.
@Mike197602 (13391)
• Worcester, England
Pretty simple...but a difference between interactions received and given. Anything you write here...absolutely anything be it a discussion, a response, a comment, a comment to a response, a comment to a comment etc etc is open to receive interaction. Received interaction means any likes, reads, comments or responses to anything you write. You earn for interaction received. When YOU interact with others they earn and then you earn if they get back to you.
@Morleyhunt (17374)
You read...you comment......you write a discussions.....you read.....you comment.....you respond to responses and comments...,you read....you comment.