A Bit Of A Surprise After 2 Days 1 hour We Have Power!

As I was paying for our room for tonight I received an alarm notice that informed be the power was restored. I went home and discovered it was truly back! Having talked to @Susan2013 we will see if we can find someone who can't afford it but could use it because their power is still out. We would be careful of who we do this for but it seems like the thing to do. I'll report back on what happens. Also I expect to write the promised post about the path that tells me God loves me during these times. As I have said over the past few days.. I'm Blessed and I pray you are Too!
yes I realize I am too as here in this retirement center the wiring is probably as old as the building some fifty years old but the last couple of years only two power outages and they were very short.before we had one that last seven hours and kept those of us who used walkers down on first floor to sleep wherever they could find room so now we have been very fortunate we do have a generator but its old too and takes forever to get power back on
@Trensue (5253)
What a wonderful idea. You are a good man.
@Trensue There is an elderly couple at our church who still have no power and I ask would you please pray that my pastor is able to convince them to take it rather than continue to hunker down. They already refused the church offering them a generator and other things but this was an unplanned thing.
Yes, I feel very blessed.God is great.
I have a feeling someone will need it!
You have to be careful who you give that room to. Our power has never been out for more than an hour at a time. I am glad that yours is back on.
@jstory07 Me too! It was supposed to be until Sunday or Monday but I suppose when I called last night to inform them of the numerous people with medical equipment that could not be used without electricity it may have 'enlightened them.
@besweet (7227)
• Greece
It is very thoughtful of you to share your power. I also think that you should think carefully who you want to share it with!