Ups and downs

Today's been another rough day. But not from the drama. Instead it was from not getting much sleep yesterday night, and then again last night / this morning, followed by babysitting my niece and nephew early this morning and them not letting me go back to sleep once they got here. Plus them acting up after I finally got up and not being quiet so anyone can watch tv, which didn't help my headache I woke up with. BUT todays positives is that it snowed :-] And not just that but it snowed at least 5 inches. And it was very easy to shovel. Unlike the last time it snowed. And on top of it snowing which I love, I had some nice hot spaghetti with ground beef and meat sauce for lunch on this somewhat cold day, and tacos for dinner. Yumm! Also went and bought some grapes, and apples and peanut butter for my snack tomorrow! Now just writing and checking here while watching last nights episode of Grey's Anatomy, and talking to my friend @tammys85 on twitter before heading to bed. --- Goodnight everyone.
That is cool you know Tammys85 is she your friend in person or just one you met here online? It has been very chilly yesterday and today. Tomorrow night we are supposed to get a blizzard and I am not looking forward to it at all.
@tammys85 (8266)
We met on Bubblews a while ago and hit it off, and we pretty much talk online (not just on here). :)
@tammys85 about three years ago :-]
Just now seeing this, sorry. Tammy and I met on Bubblews like she mentioned, and we've become great friends because of it, and we talk on fb and twitter at least 3 days of the week.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome to mylot new user.
Not too new, but thank you.
I guess I might as well get to see it. e because I missed an episode have a good night