Have you ever scuffed your shoes when walking?

If you wanted to let shoes last for a long time, then don’t scuff your shoes while walking. I was whining about my youngest brother. He keeps on asking for a new pair of shoes. In fact, I had just bought him one two months ago and it was broken. When I had checked it, the sole of the shoes was worn off. The best thing to do is to explain the proper way of walking. It was like teaching a young boy again. I showed him the proper gait pattern that it shouldn’t be in scuffing the shoes while walking. At the end of the conversation, I need to buy him a new one. Do you scuff your shoes while walking? Image Credit: pixabay.com
@ridingbet (57749)
"carry your shoes; don't let your shoes carry you"- an adage from my (+)father
That's a good way to do it.
@ridingbet (57749)
@Shavkat my late father sometimes scuffed too. i walk light, i carry my foot wear.
@ridingbet I think sometimes people forgot that they don't need to scuff the shoes. Unintentionally, they drag the pair of shoes because of tiredness after long walking.
No I don't. My sneakers last long but sometimes I get sick of it and sell them to buy new ones!
I think it is fine how to take good care of our possessions. Buying new ones are nothing wrong with it. It is still a reward for ourselves.
@Shavkat Yes it does I just don't like sneakers getting dirty
@infatuatedbby Same thing, my friend.
@prinzcy (5058)
Sometimes I do scuff while walking. But normally I just walk without scuffing. Shoes do last longer without scuffing.
I think it is better to have good footwear comfortable for us. There is possibility that people scuffed their shoes because it is heavy.