Perfect Selfie

I actually don't like wearing sunglasses, but my wife wont let me out in the afternoon if don't wear them. I tried one of the glasses which my wife had brought for me and took a selfie to see how actually I looked on with them. And to my surprise they really look good then what I had in mind, or its just the better quality of the camera from which I took the picture. Anyways it does not matter will keep on wearing them now on and will make this pic of mine the display picture here on MyLot also. What say you guys/
Yep, wearing sunglasses is good and protects your eyes so you're wife is right
Absolutely right, a good care now will make them last long in the future.
@ShifaLk (7313)
Hehe yes your wife wants you to look more handsome you know. I told my husband to keep spike hair. He's a fauji n you know that they're in simple haircut n short. But that time he had 2 months vacations so his hair were little grown up
@ShifaLk Yeah that's what I like about my wife more she never stops praising me even though I look stupid at times. Fauji's are beyond being handsome they have personalities and discipline that make them different from us civilians. You must be a proud wife of a Soldier, give him my regards. Say I am thanking him for serving our country and keeping us safe. "Jai Hind".
@ShifaLk (7313)
@nitirrbb7 aww that's very cute of you. I'm really proud and proud to be an Indian. Yes very disciplined, but sometimes very strict..... 7am winters, you have to get up so you have to. (lol poor me) Your wife is a darling. Cute couple! GOD bless Abundantly
@ShifaLk I just imagined you doing Sawdhan and Vishram in the morning at 7 AM. Now its you later you and your kids, a small military base at home.
The selfie is very nice. I love to wear sunglasses. They help in protecting my eyes.
@Hannihar Thanks! and sunglasses certainly do protect and at times they even make us look smart.
@nitirrbb7 Nitin, you are so welcome. I like to wear them when I wear my contact lenses. So much can get in my eyes to distrupt my lenses.
@Hannihar True my wife also wears lenses and have seen her encounter issues while traveling.
@sishy7 (26645)
Nice...
Thanks, me or the glasses
@sishy7 (26645)
@nitirrbb7 The whole thing how the selfie turned out...
@sishy7 Yeah you are absolutely right that really matters, indirectly then anything else.
Great picture. Your wife is right about the sunglasses I think.
Thanks bro. yeah she is always right with her decision, and the only right decision I made was choosing her to be my wife
@ilocosboy (31754)
Anyway you look awesome with that glasses
So sweet, I was hoping to hear something like that.