And what did you learn?

@TebzaK (85)
In high school I used to have friends that would ask me for some of my lunch when I bought, realizing that I would be somewhat harsh by refusing to give them, I merely slapped the food out of their hands and on to the dusty floor when they had it, once a friend of mine was explaining the contents of the sandwich before it hit the floor. Once he accepted the moment I asked him, "What did you learn?". What have you once learned and what were you doing? There could be a far more serious example but I'm posting this on a Saturday.
@megatron777 (3841)
• Guam
So many things to learn in Life as long as you are breathing...
@TebzaK (85)
Its a process. Live and then learn
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Congratulations Alex with over 1k posts.
@boiboing (12525)
• Northampton, England
I've read this twice and I still don't understand why you would do such a thing.
• Guam
@boiboing Is that so? Posting the above discussion 2x? Thanks for the information.
@TebzaK (85)
It was high school, I don't know why but I did, somehow it lead to me not being expected to share properly.
• Denmark
@megatron777 I think you know very well that this is not what @boiboing was hinting at. I don't understand the post, either.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
I learned religion in high school as well as English math and history as well as science.
• Prairieville, Louisiana
Welcome to mylot new user.
• Trinidad And Tobago
Did I miss something? Why did you slap the food to the floor? What lesson? Seems you are not very clear.
@reskyyandi (3841)
We learn so much thing in this life