Something Funny I Came Across Today

I already mentioned in several other posts that I’m still cleaning out my “home office.” I’m mainly getting rid of paperwork now and I am wondering why I saved some of the things I’m finding. But, I just had to share this one with you. It’s too funny not to share. I have no idea who came up with this. A Woman’s Prayer: Dear Lord: So far today I am doing all right. I have not gossiped, lost my temper, been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish or self- indulgent. I have not whined, cursed, or eaten any chocolate. However, in a few minutes I am going to get out of bed and I am going to need a lot of help after that…
• Uzbekistan
Very funny! I'm going to send this to some online friends around the world if you don't mind.
Send it to whomever. I really got a kick out of it.
• Uzbekistan
@megatron777 (3777)
• Guam
I say Amen to that.
Every day has it's own challenges.
I've seen this before and it is so clever. Very funny. I can even relate to it some days.
Yes, it is clever and has been around for years but I just came across it again and laughed when I read it. It's always good to laugh and to share something to laugh about with others.
That good of course she had not gotten out of bed yet.
Every morning starts a new day of coping with the world and our friends and family so we do need some help, it seems.