Do you like Nutella?

I honestly don't understand the "almost worship" that thousands of people have for Nutella. I mean, the taste is good (there's no denying... despite the excess sugar)... But, why all that popularity? It's "only" chocolate for me. Particularly, I prefer peanut butter. It's so much better! So, do you like it? Are you a Nutella fan?
I cannot stand nutella, I think it's an awful taste to be honest. I do like peanut butter much better.
Not a fan
@pgntwo (22544)
• Carthage, Tunisia
Nutella stamp
My son lives on it, typical teenager. I agree, peanut butter is more versatile and overall more characterful.
I have never tried Nutella. Maybe I am missing something? I think I would still like peanut butter more.
IT is very sweet..Too sweet for a sandwich IMHO
Never tried it, as the smell turns me off and I'm a picky eater. Plus peanut butter is definitely where its at. Lol
Yes I am, I just bought two because it was buy one get on free and I had a coupon for each making them under .50 each. However, due to the sugar I will not open it till a day that I am burning A LOT of calories. I love peanut butter too.
I have never tried Nutella. However, the almond butter my husband purchased tastes really yucky to me. I prefer peanut butter also.
I have never ever tasted this Invisible. I imagine I would like it very much too much so.
@megatron777 (3777)
• Guam
My daughter loves Nutella; but you're right, I prefer peanut butter too.
It is OK as a desserty type thing. I don't like it in sandwiches. It is too sweet. It tastes like you are eating a frosting sandwich.
• Japan
I love Nutella, but it's best melted. I also love peanut butter slightly melted with dark chocolate. In fact I think I like the second better.
I don't like it. I think I expected it to taste like Vegemite and was disappointed when it didn't. Go figure!
@EddieHands (37807)
Yes it's tasty! I want to eat it!
@ShifaLk (8477)
I don't know it Bt if it's a chocolate wow... Then people's love for it is right
Yes, I love Nutella but it bugs my stomach now.
@Tina30219 (35717)
• Onaway, Michigan
I have not had it but I am sure it is good.
@rubyriaz007 (4292)
Yes I like Nutella. I like to have with bread , biscuit and also I have it plain.It is really very delicious. I had taken it in my tiffin box when I was in school. My sister,cousins and husband also like to have Nutella.
I love nutmella. It is very tasty. If what I usually buy is not in the store than I buy that. I guess you would have to be a chocolate fan to enjoy it.