What Is He Meowing At??

L.O.L. Every day and night when I go to bed well when I go to bed at night my cat follows me everywhere I go! When I take a bath I say come on kitty it's bubble time and where is he? Trying to get in the tub! But anyway then when I am ready to lay down he jumps in the bed and starts looking up at the ceiling and this is how it goes, Meow meow meow in the strangest meow voice Then when I do it he will make a different meow without opening his mouth he he then he will stop he does it every morning too! I wonder what is he meowing at? He wakes me up every morning at 4 sometimes 5 and sometimes 6 a.m.! He tries to lay beside me where the nightstand is but I won't let him because that is where I keep something to drink for the night whether it be water or a coke or some chocolate milk he will knock it over! he gets so irritated and all I can do is laugh! He tries so hard too!
Princess likes to wake us up, as she is afraid we will miss our deadlines. She is used to our regular time up. If I am in the kitchen she constantly is asking for more food or treats. She meows at us when she thinks it is time to go to bed. I am sure daylight savings time will confuse her.
@MGjhaud (20861)
He's probably amazed by whatever you have on your ceiling.
@megatron777 (3773)
• Guam
Your cat really likes you so it seem. Meooowww.
@EddieHands (37794)
Meow i don't know! But I am a cat.. and I meow at everything... MEOW!
L.O.L
i have one that runs her mouth off for no reason all the time..sometimes they just do..
Your cat is probably sensing something in your room that you are not sensing yourself.
The meow sound is overpowering. My cat usually meows if she wants something. It just means that she needs to be feed for the day.