LMR*(4): Is There Hell? What Is Hell? Do You Believe In Hell?

Guam
The concept or notion of hell has been the subject of many religious book and theological discussion. In the Computer Age, is the concept or notion of hell still important or relevant to us? Is there really such a place? Or is it merely a pigment of men's wild imagination? *Losing My Religion Picture credit: https://jackflacco.com/2015/10/26/hell/
@garymarsh6 (12094)
Well one would hope hell exists for those people who are too wicked on earth!
• Guam
@garymarsh6 Hell is too good for those wicked people on earth!
I los t mine long ago.
• Guam
@amadeo Hell freezes for you.
I choose not to believe in hell. Life on earth is full of pain, struggles, and sadness for most, so I think hell is what we are in right now.
• Guam
Yes, some people indeed believe that our suffering here on earth are the living hell. What the hell! (sorry for the word).
@xstitcher (10092)
• Petaluma, California
I absolutely believe there's a Hell. God created it for the Devil and his angels, but sadly, they are not the only ones going there. I thank God that He made a Way for us to be rescued from that fate.
• Guam
@xstitcher. Thank you for the response.
@shivamani10 (10679)
• Hyderabad, India
Yes. I do believe it. It lies within ourselves. The origin of which is our brain. Whenever we think bad of others, or whenever we recollect persons who did harm to us and think of revenge against them our brain automatically releases certain hormones and chemical which will affect our health or some particular organs of our body. We become sick and experience trouble. Instead of taking revenge we put ourselves automatically to troubles. This is more than a Hell.We lost sleep, spend money visiting a doctor, spend money on medicines, we feel anxiety about our health....the chain reaction goes on increasing.
• Guam
@shivamani This is interesting about your "brain-hell" idea. So every person has his or her hell in the brain? Is that right?
Yes, I believe there is one, but it's only for the truly evil.
• Guam
@TRBocks420 Yes, for the truly evil only.