A Rather Pointed Look at Writing Sites

@tallawah (9552)
Kingston, Jamaica
All Writing Sites; (often called Publishing) demand on users. Users to write the articles that are published, users to read the items of other writers, and the owners are serious, strive to have items that can be networked and bring in readers. Many sites pop up, and when the first rush comes in, play a kind of game. Some plan to rip off their writers before they get the web space, and I've dealt with those already. Others try to slow down the payment of writers by rejections and delays, and taking forever to pay. There are those which pay so little that one can write 100 items and not reach $5.00 As there is competition, a writer will post, wait, and when nothing is gained, stop. Eventually, a site starts to lose users, and of course, readers, and then runs around trying to get the 'horses' back in their stable. One thinks..."Oh, they've learned their lesson..." and returns. But in many cases, they haven't. What they need is to show Adsense...."We have 700k users..." but they don't have users. They had users, but because they don't pay, lost them. So, they run around, begging users to come back and waste time. Waste time are the key words.
I keep getting emails from ExpertsColumn begging me to come back. No way.
@tallawah (9552)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Yes!!! I got them and went over there... waste of time... get you to write... and don't pay
@sjvg1976 (18403)
I am not on to the sites except mylot after the debacle of bubblews which paid a lot to the people. I don't trust sites as most of the sites pay very little and sometimes just dupe people and don't pay after reaching the payout.
@tallawah (9552)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Or lie about hits so that you don't get paid
@prinzcy (5057)
I won't go back to any of scam sites even if they try to show they've changed. Once is enough.
@tallawah (9552)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Exactly
@AkoPinay (10095)
I am tired joining writing sites. I stick with bitLanders and I just come to myLot when I have a free time. I also visit PersonaPaper and BlogJob from time to time, read and comment there even they stopped paying.
@tallawah (9552)
• Kingston, Jamaica
When they stop paying, I stop writing
@AkoPinay (10095)
@tallawah BlogJob allows affiliate links/banners so it's ok for amazon affiliates to continue
@tallawah (9552)
• Kingston, Jamaica
@AkoPinay but Blogjob doesn't pay you.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
I once wasted my time on bubblews. This time around I am a bit careful.
@tallawah (9552)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I am not wasting time any more either