I'm ready for Winter to go away!

@flpoolbum (2405)
I have never been much of a fan of Winter. I really don't like snow. I hate driving in it but don't mind walking outside, if the wind isn't to strong. I was hoping to go showshoeing, but I didn't get snow shoes. Maybe next winter.
@Colleen46 (107)
I totally agree with u I can't wait for summer time. In Ireland we had a bit of sunshine the last few days and it has put me in the mood for it. Can't wait until till the dark evenings are gone and no more worrying about getting soaked in the rain when we go out.
@flpoolbum (2405)
@Colleen46 ~I've always wanted to visit Ireland! By the way, welcome to MyLot.
@flpoolbum thank you and it is nice here. You should come sometime there is lots to do and loads of places to go and see.
@flpoolbum (2405)
@Colleen46 ~I've heard that the have old castles on top of cliffs by the sea. That would be fun to see. Castles like that remind me of the old horror movies. I've heard that Ireland is really beautiful, too.
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't want snow but I really do not want this heat haha
I do not mind the cold, but the snow I despise. I find no beauty in snow. With the bare trees, snow means looking at white and brown only for far too long.
Oh, no... Please, Winter... Don't go.
@Micmac (6783)
I love the winter rather than summer. It's so peaceful in winter, summers are too noisy and uncomfortable heat waves.
@Fishmomma (11599)
No winter here; however, the calender says winter, but 90 degrees doesn't sound like winter. If I get snow, then I will be more shocked, then anyone on Mylot.
I miss getting the snow. That doesn't happen here sadly.
Spring seems to have arrived in Southern California and I hope or good. No more rain.