Do you believe fortune teller ?

@Linda1234 (4769)
Houston, Texas
I don't believe that .I saw some people spent some money to see fortune teller. I think they are just for fun . Not real. they just pretend to cheating the other people . I met a lady who I have known for long time . She told me a truth about her fortune today .She said when she was 19 years old girl. A fortune teller told her she would marry a foreign man , The man would take her to another country .She would live in a suburbs and no one like talk to her . When she finished her stories and told me that was true . She married an American man and lived in Houston's suburbs. She lived there over ten years . She never like her home's areas . She need drive 40 minutes to the city center . No one like talk to her .Her husband go to work everyday . She has a daughter . Her daughter is seven years old and go to school .She feel very alone . Now I wonder myself the fortune teller is real teller .
@Yadah04 (3024)
I do not believe. I thought they are just saying general things to make you believe they are "foretelling"
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
I never believe that before . I think you are right . Thank you sharing your ideas with me .
@Yadah04 (3024)
@Linda1234 yeah, like my friend went to a fortuneteller way back college days and she was told that she would get married and have two kids. She did marry but had no kids yet. Lol.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
@Yadah04 I think most people don't believe that. Thhank you shareing with me.
@josie_ (7361)
People may publicly say they don't believe in fortune telling yet they will from time to time look at the newspaper daily horoscope. Can we foretell the future? I don't know. But even kings and presidents ask fortune tellers to read their future.
@Linda1234 (4769)
• Houston, Texas
That is true . We never know the future . Just God know everything .
Some has the ability but God forbids it. No one should step ahead of God's plan... They lose faith in God... They forgot to rely on their faith but put all their energies in consulting fortune tellers. Instead in seeking God's guidance. Those black magics and other with you craft are all comes from evil. They worship evils that they sugar coat. But God detest them all and lead people to sin by turning their backs to our one and only true God and maker and that is Jesus.
@EddieHands (37845)
Not really I know I have the power to forge my own destiny.... Blessings