First load of laundry in our new home

YAY!! Our new washer n dryer has finally been delivered. Thankfully they beat the snow storm that we are now getting,lol. Its so nice being able to get laundry done at home now and no more worrying about people stealing our laundry. They actually got here earlier than scheduled which was fine by me. Second load is almost done then its time for the blankets. The picture is of my new washer n dryer. Its a maytag.
@ShifaLk (7323)
Great! Congratulations for them. Stealing laundry means? I didn't understand, how
We used to live in an apartment complex before we just moved into our house a f ew weeks ago and the laundry mat at complex we used our upstairs neighbors were horrible people and they stole one of my daughters blankets that I had made for her.
@ShifaLk (7323)
@AutumnSnow o my god Someone can be this cheap also O my goodness.... It's good that you have moved out of there
@ShifaLk yeah I couldn't believe it. I'm so happy to be outta there
That is so wonderful there.Good.Yes the big storm coming our way and hate it.
I am really liking this set. Yeah it literally stated coming down right as they pulled off its been non stop every since. Hopefully this is it for the season.
@AutumnSnow I doubt it..Did I hear some noise for next week?
@amadeo I hope not
@Tina30219 (26610)
• Onaway, Michigan
Nice washer and dryer always nice to have your own washer and dryer to do your laundry in and no worries about the clothes getting stolen is also good.
No kidding I'm so happy we don't need to deal with anything like that anymore.
@Tina30219 (26610)
• Onaway, Michigan
Very nice set. You will enjoy the convenience of having your own washer and dryer.
Thank you. I know I will I have been looking forward to this day for a long time.
@autumnsnow Very nice looking! Glad your machines beat the snow!
Thank you , so am I.
• Peoria, Arizona
Oooh look at those big boys! They look awesome! Enjoy your laundrying!
Thank you, I love them.
I am glad you received them. You deserve to have a bit of ease of mind. Having your clothes stolen is no fun. Isn't the dryer amazing when you have kids?
@sishy7 (27295)
Great looking washer and dryer there! It's a top loader washer, isn't it? I like top-loader better than front-loader ones...