Positively positive

I love that no matter how bad or tiring a day is, the positives always stick out to still make us thankful. Even if it's just one. Todays positives are: One of my childhood friends is about 5 months pregnant, and I'm one of the very few people who know the gender of the baby. Yay. The coolwhip I bought the other day finally defrosted today, so I was able to make my gingerbread. And my mother was able to make her strawberry shortcake. The grocery store wasn't as busy as I thought it would be with us supposed to be getting a winter storm tomorrow, so we were in and out tonight. Yay. Hmm.. I found my robin eggs candy at the store, and my mother found the swedish fish with eggs candy she loves getting this time of year. We had a home cooked meal two nights in a row, instead of fast food. Which doesn't sound exciting, but we've had fast food so much lately we needed the break. Lol. I missed two of my Monday night shows, but caught another two.. and 50% is better than 0%. And now I'm watching the Golden Girls while on here making some new friends and enjoying all your posts, before hitting the hay.
Sounds like you had a pretty awesome day really, now I want strawberry shortcake and, gingerbread lol.
Gingerbread is so good! I cant believe people hate it.
@Courtlynn I agree. I always liked it.
Definitely helps that we look at the positives in life rather than the negative.
@sishy7 (27592)
Stay positive!