have you ever faced a person who talk bad at your back

@delhshop (773)
March 13, 2017 11:55pm CST
I did, one time i had to give that person good answer, and went and told everything i thought about, but then i felt that i should not have since that made me for sure like him her dont you agree, i mean do you think we should not answer back those who talk bad or you have to
5 people like this
9 responses
• United States
14 Mar 17
Well if you don't want someone to say something about you behind your back, don't tell them anything they can . . . until you trust them better by learning about them
3 people like this
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
i agree but some people fake it only for the sake of talking and having some words to say
• United States
15 Mar 17
@delhshop and why do some people fake communicative efforts ?
14 Mar 17
Yeah (and it's not a good thing ).
2 people like this
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
yes its turn your day from good to bad, they do have power but i guess you can stop them
2 people like this
14 Mar 17
@delhshop Yes, we always can stop them.
1 person likes this
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
@TheInvisibleMan and i agree thats what will stop them face that person in good way
1 person likes this
@carexing25 (1818)
• Philippines
14 Mar 17
when i lose control and can't find the so called patience anymore.. especially when things said against me are all lies.. i find a good time to confront them
2 people like this
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
i agree they do need to be confronted and tell them to get nto only a better life but to get a real life
1 person likes this
@sffnali (114)
14 Mar 17
goooddd
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
@sffnali thanks again
@sharon6345 (148180)
• United States
14 Mar 17
I did and since she was telling lies I whooped her really good. I beat her like I was going to kill her. She never did it again.
1 person likes this
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
wow i guess fake really hurts, if its true at least you will stand up and face her but lies its really off limits
@sffnali (114)
14 Mar 17
good..
@davemad (56)
• India
17 Mar 17
My class is full of such buttholes
@delhshop (773)
17 Mar 17
i guess most of the people here agreed to ignore them or face them , you understand the situation better there Dave
1 person likes this
• India
17 Mar 17
@delhshop ignoring is the best thing , we should not low our standards by arguing or facing them,this wil waste our time only,and why fill our mind with useless junk of such people
@delhshop (773)
17 Mar 17
@davemad some times you have to stop, just they know that you know what they do and dont care for it, as you have a full life and dont have time for them or for silly things
1 person likes this
@ShifaLk (8580)
• India
14 Mar 17
Just stay away from such people.. That's it.
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
I agree staying away is better choice really, dont waste lots of time
1 person likes this
@ShifaLk (8580)
• India
15 Mar 17
@delhshop yes true
14 Mar 17
Just ignore them, the are just jealous and insecure because you are better than them.
@delhshop (773)
14 Mar 17
i agree some of them do it for that reason they say if no body talk about you then you are not great or good.
@sffnali (114)
14 Mar 17
@delhshop good.you should ask. i dont find this in me :( i cannot fight a person who speak bad about me and it goes on to a point that i burst out at them later on while they pass single comment on me.till then i keep all to me.it effected my health badly.iam now having hypertension :(
@delhshop (773)
17 Mar 17
its true if you dont react and keep quite then you will have health issues, like that and more, either ignore if you can eaily consider them like air, which is a good way with some people, try that first as it makes them feel bad also
• India
17 Mar 17
for once you did is ok but then you too thought like him as you mentioned,remember in the world onlly 5% people are the person most busy because they have to do it ,and they have everything,the remaining 95% remain complaining, so its upto you, you pay heed to them or mind what pleases you