Bad weather in the east

@sugartoes (40759)
Greencastle, Indiana
Those that's in the bad weather I see you all have a SEVERE weather warning, please take it serious don't be stupid & be out in it cause they look BAD. They talking possible 75 mph winds & heavy snow telling EVERYONE to stay indoors & off the roads there's not going to be anyone to rescue you, MOST of you may lose power for more than a day it may take a few days maybe 3-4 days to get the power lines back up I hope you have prepped for it. I hope all my lot members in this storm stay safe & hope to hear from you all SOON sending all the prayers I can & looking to hear from you all SOON. Everyone that reads this send a prayer to our members in this bad weather that's going on in their area for the NEXT 4 days if not longer here's a video on it.
Contact SVLMedia for all licensing and purchasing at mediadesk@svlmediallc.com or visit SVLmediallc.com
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I'm in CT. And I will see what it's like in the morning.. as it's 2am now and still nothing. but I am at work and have to go out in it regardless of whether I want to or not to get home. :)
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@minx267 you be careful, if you can't get home don't fret it it's probably the safest place you stay put if you see bad weather.
@minx267 (14567)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@sugartoes not an option. I have 15 cats and 4 dogs.. that still need to be fed and go out.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@minx267 lord I hear ya i'd be the same way I just heard a 16 yr old was out in the mess & got killed.
@pammooratan (4680)
Hoping for good.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@pammooratan thank you they gonna need all they can get
@sugartoes You are right
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@pammooratan they in some real bad cold hard weather right now.
@Daljinder (21575)
We don't ever have severe weather warning! Because there never been any severe weather. We live at a boring place.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Daljinder be GLAD you don['t get bad weather cause it's no fun when your in bad weather day or night.
I hope everyone in those states will take care of themselves. Stay safe.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@jstory07 yeah they still getting BAD weather & I was just out making sure everyone had feed & LORD it was so cold my hands got numb BRRRR.
@ShifaLk (7483)
Yes I read about it... I Pray for their safety. Amen!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ShifaLk thank you they gonna need all they can get
@PatZAnthony (12660)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
So glad we are not there. The thunderstorms and winds here are enough to deal with.
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@PatZAnthony we had a bad storm blow through yesterday & winds up to 60-70 mph & that was scary.
@PatZAnthony (12660)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
@sugartoes That is something we don't ever want to see again
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@PatZAnthony well you & me BOTH know THAT'S not going to happen right?
We lost power for a few days. Thankfully it was cold enough outside to keep what we had in our freezers!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@OldGuyPhotograpy well that's a good thing you didn't lose no food, I hate when the power goes out cause you never know if that going to be the end of power or what the deal is you know?
@sugartoes Yeah we had just put 3/4 cow of beef in the freezers! Glad it was cold outside or it would have been expensive to replace!
@sugartoes (40759)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@OldGuyPhotograpy YEAH buddy it would have glad it didn't go bad.