You're a Traitor Mr. President!

I've been quiet about the situation with the dispute between my country and China since the Duterte step into Power. He went over there and made peace with them, probably kowtow even in secret, made us quiet about it. We lost the Western Philippine Sea and the other that they put a darn airfield structure over there, probably missiles too. And now they seemed to have taken interest of the Benham Rise. Yeah, the usual excuse was they were passing through. But you know what comes next.. Their ships had been passing through like a walk in the park Were totally helpless..No thanks Mr. President and to those who voted for you! He cares more about having a good relations with China, not surprising he's a socialist. Well, sorry I just want to rant because I know there's nothing I can do about it.
Another looming dispute between the Philippines and China that is potentially more territorial than maritime. Defense Secretary Delfin Lorenzana said Chinese...
@slayer08 (2361)
I think it is quite unfair to say "since the duterte administration" if you take a long hard look at the situation thr issue did not start from duterte, ot started with president's before him probably even before Pinoy stepped into presidency. The only reason why duterte is lying hia hand on the situation is because the island's been sold way back his time. There are a lot of issues that's being blamed on the cirrent president but if you look closely these are mostly not from his administration. I think what people need to do is look into the history before pointing fingers. You wouldn't want to be blamed with something that's done by yoir predecessor, would you?
@thelme55 (15059)
Very well said @slayer08.
@Beatburn (3904)
He should take action. If he doesn't and allow this territory to be taken by China again, then I will blame him. The opportunity to fight for sovereignty is ripe. He should take it.
@slayer08 (2361)
@Beatburn he is taking action. An action that most people don't like because they don't know what happened. The island has been sold during the time of President Aquino and it was covered up for a long time. It would be difficult to take back what's been sold willingly by a different party.
why not.We all rant from time to time there.Do not feel guilty about this.
I just couldn't believe it @amadeo and I couldn't help myself.
@Beatburn (3904)
Keep ranting. Your voice matters. If he allows this to be taken by that bully called China then he is all talk about love for country. All hot air.
Well, I know for a fact that he is a friend of China and communist elements in the country @Beatburn but the benham rise is just too much.
@Beatburn (3904)
@Letranknight2015 We are powerless and if we don't take action,we will always be pushed around. Such a pity.
@Beatburn We are pushed around over and over.
Yes, I read that China says "they were just passing through." It seems that Duterte is not wanting to fight that hard to end this move by China.
They need to fight for what is their's.
Hello @Corbin5 No he won't since they already started talking negotiating with China. Nothing he can do about it.
@Letranknight2015 Darn. Not fair to the people of the Philippines. Such wonderful people deserve the best.
@crossbones27 (21176)
• Redlands, California
Kind of like our President cares more about having good relations with Russia. Well, they did help him get elected. I knew there was parallels between Trump and. Duterte. They did a recent study finding more and more people want authoritarian or dictators as their leaders. I simply find that scary.
That is very scarey,
Hello @crossbones27 I heard it was the Electroral College that made Trump win and not the People's vote. I still don't know how that worked.
@thelme55 (15059)
I have not heard this news. I will check that out. Thanks for the information.
Hello @thelme55 Well, it's been four days since this happen. I just couldn't ignore it anymore.
@ridingbet (59406)
i did not vote for this man. he has the makings of a future Marcos or Hitler, the dictators. and to think that there are many people who will sue Cear Montano about graft and corruption, he still says he supports Montano?