Why Will I Block You

@stbrians (15241)
Kakamega, Kenya
I will block you to try to hinder your progress here. I will block you to make me feel superior. I will block you for the sake of it. I may block you to feel good. Why may you block me?
Why would you want to hinder someone's progress here? And why would that make you feel good? I'm confused... I have only blocked one person here and that was because they were writing hateful comments about my husband and I.
@stbrians (15241)
• Kakamega, Kenya
That seems the trend with some people here. I have blocked none. Am sorry about your case. Why should somebody do that? Then you see. People are just people
I have never blocked anyone here. Probably never will. I just skip those who I feel are not following the rules here.
@stbrians (15241)
• Kakamega, Kenya
A very good idea. Why should you block somebody you never brought in the site?
@mysdianait (64058)
I have never blocked anyone and never will. I find it such a petty behaviour. I am also confused by your statement, especially as you also post about God. Why would you want to hinder someone's progress here?
@stbrians (15241)
• Kakamega, Kenya
Am just echoing somebody else's mind and not mine. I won't block anybody for whatever reason
@mysdianait (64058)
@stbrians People will not know, because you didn't mention it in the main post here, that those thoughts are not yours
@crossbones27 (19602)
• Redlands, California
Do you feel Superior because if you do, this country the prefect fit for you. I would never do that but my President would. I hate my tribe, maybe I would like your tribe better, wanna trade. I need the earth people not the rich people.
@stbrians (15241)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We can trade so that I feel rich and superior for once. But I will hate it. I like being down to earth
Never have and never will block anyone. I don't see the need for any strife here. I just always enjoy my time here.
@stbrians (15241)
• Kakamega, Kenya
We all want to enjoy. Why spoil somebody's mood by blocking
@ragikutty (2460)
• Kerala, India
Good to know you are back! I didn't expect to see you back so soon. Did you take the much needed break, then? Why would you want to hinder anyone's progress here? Why do you want to feel superior to anyone here? I don't really understand why said all this. I am not going to block anyone here.
@stbrians (15241)
• Kakamega, Kenya
I came so soon. I just began missing friends as soon as I wrote that post. I cane back. I won't block anyone but I think there are some lotters who think in those evil lines