My myLot Experience no. 2

Glad to see some nice and kind people here. I was very upset and tensed at the beginning when I first started posting my discussions here (I wrote about it one of my previous discussions) but now I'm starting to know people...
Glad to hear that you are feeling comfortable here now and enjoying your time with mylot.
Thank you. Well not all comfortable, but more than at the beginning... :)
@tasoartcraft that is good then.
@EddieHands (37845)
Yes people are great and nice here! enjoy and Blessings !
Thank you much. Well, I had some bad experiences at first but now is a little better...
@sishy7 (27647)
Sometimes things do not start out as smoothly as we expect - glad you decided to give it a try again...
Thank you for your support. Well, yes, but I'm still keeping myself on a certain distance and being a little cautious...
@sishy7 (27647)
@tasoartcraft Nothing wrong with that... In fact, I can relate to that actually... For the longest time I tried to conceal any personal information on this site. This was the first online social site I've ever joined - I never have a Facebook account, nor I have been on any other social medias. So I was very cautious of what I posted on here... With time, I got to know other members better and started to feel more comfortable in sharing more personal stuff. But yeah, I'd never completely put my guard down...
@sishy7 Yes, but what I meant was regarding more on other person's behavior, but ok. Some people fit you and some don't...
When I joined myLot, I already knew many members from another site which had closed shop. That was an easy start for me.
Yes, that situation is easier... :)
@megatron777 (3778)
• Guam
That's great to hear.
Thank you. I agree
• Guam
@tasoartcraft Alright.
Thats good. I am glad you are enjoying it. Why were you upset if you dont mind me asking?
Thanks! Well, at first because some people responded to one of my discussions without even informing themselves about the link I posted thinking it is a spam and immediately reported (or wanted to report) it. Then when I tried to explain some of them thought it was a referral link (which was not), etc... Then, the second time one lady responded to my other discussion thinking I was lying about my personal money incomes just because I have a profile on an art-selling site where some of my artworks were listed. She also posted the link of that profile (which I don't know how she found because it is not by the same name as here) asking if that was me because she thought I was stealing somebody else's personality and "fame" here. She said she knows how to sell art and that she earned tons of money selling her art... I was pissed off because people were having such assumptions at all, not because they were right...
@prinzcy (5058)
It's good that you're enjoying your time here.
Thanks.
I'm glad your enjoying your time here more now. =) Welcome by the way!
Thank you... :D
@dragon68 (779)
Thank you for sharing your experience; the same thing happened to me in my first discussion and I'm looking forward to post more discussion in the future.