Easy Tuesday Dinner

Daytona Beach, Florida
I have no idea what it is with me today. For some reason I have been thinking it is still the weekend. That must be because when I start my work week on Monday I organize my schedule for all week through. Working at home on the PC I tend to discipline myself that way and make sure my work week begins like it does for those who work outside of their homes on Monday. However yesterday turned out differently because we had some things to take care of outside the home and had to go to several institutions with questions about our home and land taxes. Since we don’t have a car we got lucky and my hubby’s daughter was able to take us about. It saved a lot of wear and tear on the feet and also saved us transport money. We also stopped by to get some groceries and by the time everything was done I was tired so I didn’t get much work done on my PC. Therefore my work week actually started today and since that is an unusual thing it upset my schedule. Anyway I spent most of the day telling myself the weekend was over and decided to make an easy dinner tonight so that I would have more time to get organized. I have a multi-functional pot which I enjoy using because I can just put in all of the food and cook it at once. We had some ready marinated chicken legs and I added cut up potatoes. I put them all in the pot, set it and an hour later dinner was ready. What are you all having for dinner?
These pots are a boon when you're busy and short of time.
I belileve here at retirement center we are having ;fried chicken for dinner and veggies amd some sort of cake
We ate Chinese tonight.
Love Chinese food but American type Chinese you cannot get here and no takeout @Tampa_girl7 so as soon as I can I'll put in an order and you can send it on over
I am just having turkey sandwiches.
You seem to be taking ful advantage of that multi functional pot.
Mostly use it everyday saves me a lot of time beside we are only two so we don't need to cook up a lot of food @marlina