Walking On Sunshine

Daytona Beach, Florida
This particular and upbeat song “Walking On Sunshine” was particularly on my mind today because it was finally one of those sunny days when you can just tell that spring is around the corner. Just a few patches of snow left here and there and the sun already warming up. Sid felt it particularly and he was in and out all day walking on sunshine all through the garden. He last went out in the late afternoon and soaked up the last sun rays on the kitchen window sill and then finally came back inside. As usual he had his dinner and promptly curled up on the bed and fell asleep. How was your weather today?
Official video of Katrina & The Waves performing Walking On Sunshine from the album Walking On Sunshine. Buy It Here: http://smarturl.it/9mm4h2 The video pro...
WE can't say the same about Spring around here today. Enjoy
We had a mix of spring like days and days that seemed like autumn last week @marlina
@RasmaSandra When is that dance going to end?
Hope you are having better weather @marlina
I love this song. I am glad the snow is melting, Its cold here today and we will be below freezing tonight,
Hope it warms up quick for you @adriaperry
You will all be pleased to be seeing some sunshine and warmth.
I think sunshine is all that most people wanted today.
@FayeHazel (19112)
It's cloudy but warmer here. Great song, thank you
That's a perfect song for a sunny day like today
That's a really great and upbeat song.
@GreatMartin (5402)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
And here we were just discussing how our winter consisted of 3 days with temperatures only reaching a high of 69 degrees--we have had summer since June 2016!!
@garymarsh6 (14418)
It is a nice and upbeat song,. I love this song. All we need here in the UK is the sunshine to go with it!
All warm sunshine. I remember this song well. Sid is too busy snoozing to be walking on sunshine.
@FourWalls (14709)
Weather? COLD. But that song can warm up a blustery day. I saw Katrina & the Waves open for Don Henley in 1985, when "Walking on Sunshine" was popular.
I loved the scene in Look Whose Talking when John Travolta was dancing with the little boy to this song @FourWalls