Meetings Make It!

I went to my meeting tonight and found myself appreciating the group more. We often think we are going through tough times alone but fail to realize we are not so alone. I was reminded that God is always making good things come from bad tonight. You might ask how that could be so here it is: When we are going through a trial we often forget that others are tested in those same trials at that same time. We each have different amounts of trial. For example I was without power for 2 days 1 hour while others from the group of people tonight had longer times and shorter times. It would seem that each of us were challenged but found comfort in the length not going longer than it had. Some can handle longer times and others lesser times, but we all survived the trial put before us. Remember that even if you think you can't handle it at the time,after it's taken its course we all seem to have made it through.
@megatron777 (3781)
• Guam
Nice insight.
@prinzcy (5063)
God won't give us obstacles more than we can handle. If we strive through, we'll get stronger and wiser.
@Morleyhunt (19078)
We built character when go through difficult times. I guess I've built a lot of character.
Sometimes it is good to have problems so you know you can make it through them.