Just Been Busy!

@marsha32 (6689)
Gosh, I didn't post Sunday, Monday, or Tuesday as my days have just been swamped. I did make it in to socialize just a little each day. Sunday's are always busy with church in the morning. The time change really got me. First of all, I slept on the couch due to hubby coughing and gagging in the bedroom. That didn't help me sleep. Monday I had my quilt guild board meeting. That didn't take long, but doing other things around the house kept me off the computer. Hubby bought a new microwave. That forced me to get the motivation needed to clear off that side of the countertop. It's been needing to be done for a long time. It's very nice to walk in the kitchen and at least see one section clean.....because I also wiped down the fridge, the wall and all the cabinet fronts in that area too. Tuesday was sewing day at church, which is 10 to 2 pm...then a long nap. Then it was only a few hours until it was time for our bowling league. I've still been attempting to get in some sewing work done at home too around everything. Today's goal is to get out my big bag of scrap fabric and pull out anything that is red. Red is the color of the month for the soscrappy blog challenge and I really want to get more of the string blocks made! How has your past few days been?
@megatron777 (3779)
• Guam
Thanks for asking. Not bad after all.
@marsha32 (6689)
We all need good days, don't we? Glad yours wasn't bad after all.
• Guam
@marsha32 Yes we all need good days.
• New Delhi, India
It happens at times. But it is good to be busy
@marsha32 (6689)
Sure don't get bored, that is for sure.
• New Delhi, India
@marsha32 true...have a good day
@pammooratan (4686)
All was well.
@marsha32 (6689)
That's good to hear.
@PatZAnthony (12573)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Being busy is a good thing! Seems you do get more done than most people.
@marsha32 (6689)
I will sure take that as a compliment!
They have been pretty nice and got some mylotting done I'm retired so have lots of time to get mylotting done
@marsha32 (6689)
I don't really want to do anything but my stuff as in my sewing and crafts and be on the computer....no such luck for me in that area
@Tina30219 (33557)
• Onaway, Michigan
My past few days have been ok had some me time last 2 days because my man has been going fishing and of course caught nothing. I enjoyed my time both days mylotting and playing on the wii and watching my favorite shows while my man is gone.
@marsha32 (6689)
well my hubby is on vacation this week and it's horrible to have him home all day!!
@Tina30219 (33557)
• Onaway, Michigan
@marsha32 I bet. I know you will be happy to have him go back to work
@marsha32 (6689)
@Tina30219 One day at a time, one day at a time. I keep repeating that to myself.
@Blondie2222 (21399)
Sounds like you definitely had quite the busy days. I have been home sick all week from work took a few days off to recover. I go back today not looking forward to it as i'm still exhausted but hopefully i make it thru the day. I hope your able to get some sewing done today.
@marsha32 (6689)
I started right away this morning pressing strips but got sidetracked----as usual. Hubby was really sick last week and still went to work every day (good for me but not good for him, or the customers that he delivers to)
@Blondie2222 (21399)
@marsha32 yeah i went to work sick last week also then felt worse this week so i took 3 days off just to rest. Now i'm still congested but it's mostly all nasal stuff now. I hope your hubby feels better soon. My dad is going on week 4 of being sick
You are busy, girl! At least it is something you enjoy.
@marsha32 (6689)
Yes, most things I do really enjoy.
@marsha32 ......That must count for something when you are trying to justify time spent or that you haven't gotten housework done.
@Morleyhunt (19720)
I arrived home yesterday afternoon and spent some time cleaning up....laundry and some sewing. Today because of the snow I stayed home and I've been working at my treadle sewing machine to create a wallhanging for Easter. I also opened my Etsy store....small beginnings.
@marsha32 (6689)
Good luck on etsy! I still have several bags to get listed up for sale...I don't know why I procrastinate so much on getting things listed.
@Morleyhunt (19720)
@marsha32 because we always have so much to do. I set up an Etsy store five years ago. Never posted anything. It just languished...this time I have five quilts listed....more to come.
Let's just say spring break cannot come soon enough for me.
@marsha32 (6689)
It might come too soon for me as Liz will still be working and I can only assume she will bring the kids here for the day while there is no school.
I seem to always be busy. Then when I get a break I waste my time on the computer! I need to clear a few surfaces so it will be nice to walk into a room. I think I will start with the dressers and bedside tables.