Been busy all day.

My delivery arrived this morning. They made me upset. They sent me 250 disposable pads for the bed. Those won't do anything for me at night. called to find out why they sent them. He said he did not do the order. So next month I get 3 reusable bed clothes. Which I can use all three and wash them in the morning. I been giving them out all over the building. I have more to be picked up later this evening. They delivered my diapers which were 250 with the other company now 106 with this company. Those of which I need to share with my mom. so that is good. My neighbor called me down to her unit. she had bought me lunch. I was not feeling well so I just now had it after 4 pm. I went with my aide to the tax office. I did a rent rebate on my ssi and got back$63 which will be mailed to me. Bless me I am putting it all on a bill. I get to file two more years but they are charging me $40. So my neighbor that does taxes said bring it to her. oh lord then my other neighbor knocked on my door. She gave me about 6 months worth of garbage bags. She needed pain pills for her back this morning. I gave her about 12 of them. oh wow, what an awesome workout I had today. now let's hope I can settle down for a while.
You are such a great neighbor that youy have great eighbors too good for y ou.
Oh thanks very much. They care for me as I care for them.
Hope you were able to settle down after your busy day. Maybe in months to come you can get the bed clothes and diapers figured out.
well they will fix it next month.
You have had a busy day and have had to deal with a lot of things. Hope you do get some time to just relax.
That is what I am doing right now. Oh thank goodness.
You sure are busy with everything that you have been doing. We are waiting on our income ta refund.
I am getting back more money after I file tomorrow.