I Wanted To Wake Up Today Late But I Get Up So Early

@ilocosboy (33307)
I sleep very late last night, just like 1AM. I can't chase my sleep last night. So I wanted to wake up late today... say 8 in the morning. The more I wanted the more it eluded me. I was awaken 5AM and I can't sleep anymore. What should I do but to get up by 5:15AM. Shocks... my plan of having good sleep was ruined. I usually sleep at 11AM and that's what I did. It so happen that even though I was already lying in my bed I can't sleep... maybe someone is thinking of me, hmmm. So, when its already 1AM, I told to myself that I would regain my sleep hours by waking up late. Anyway, I have no work today so it's possible for me to get up late. No reason for me to rush in the morning. That just didn't happen!
I don't like when that happens to me.
@ilocosboy (33307)
Me too, now I need to regain that sleeping hours later. I need to take a nap to regain my strength. I believe its important for us to have sufficient hours of sleeping for us to be more productive.
@ilocosboy A nap is always a wise choice.
@ilocosboy (33307)
@TheInvisibleMan yap and this will happen later.
I have trained my eyes on Fridays to sleep late but also wake up late the next day since it's Saturday . And this is my pattern of sleep on weekends. At least I catch up with my lack of sleep on weekdays, on weekends. I use my blindfold, so I don't get awakened by the daylight on our windows facing the east , by the head of our bed.
@ilocosboy (33307)
This is what I want to do every weekend too, it's good you practice this.
@ilocosboy Maybe you ned a blindfold too, if you get easily awakened by the daylight seeping into your bedroom.
@sol_cee (13698)
• Japan
Maybe you were excited to myLot.
@ilocosboy (33307)
Ha ha that's right
@PatZAnthony (11812)
• Charlotte, North Carolina
Waking up too early is never good for anyone. Hope you catch up on your sleep soon.
@ilocosboy (33307)
I'm really catching up later