It’s True, I Have Another Online Earning Site, But I Love It Here More

For the past weeks, I am here for only some time. But I see to it that I am here everyday. Although , I wasn’t able to post one on a daily basis anymore, but still I try to, like today. In fact, I have been paid on the other site just lately , but still the fulfillment of posting here and getting a lot of responses is much greater here. Here, I can openly interact because my friends are already my friends here for a long time. Here, I can freely post my pictures and can openly express myself . Anyway, myLot is still what I can call my home. In fact, this is where I discovered, I can write . @waflay , you are right I have found another online writing site but myLot is where my heart is. Good afternoon from the land where Mayon Volcano is.
@bagarad (7917)
• Paso Robles, California
MyLot is my favorite networking site. I stay on Facebook only for family and business networking. I dabble on some other sites where I have work but may never get paid again. Still, much as I love myLot, I don't think it's wise to put all my eggs in one basket. Many of us did that at Bubblews and came close to burning our bridges at our other sites. I'm glad I didn't do that. I don't trust any sites I don't own to stay up forever, and even mine will die when I do.
Yes, i agree. Even if we have myLot it is still for practical reason that we should also have another site . Though, just like you this is my favorite writing site too, where I can write without getting a headache because it has to be a 300 word minimum.
@bagarad (7917)
• Paso Robles, California
@SIMPLYD Not all other sites require that minimum. One only requires five lines and a photo.
@bagarad Those are the sites I would like to have. For a lesser time you can already submit a post and interact.
It is good if you can spread your online earning around.
Yes, i agree. That's why I also tried the other site. It may pay a little bit more but it's much more easier to write here. There , i get. headache writing with 300 words minimum.
• Albania
I totaly agree with you @JudyEv .... @SIMPLYD can you share with us your story of earning around? I am new here and i am trying to understand how to earn but even to give something from me to this site. I would be very happy if you could share with us some of your experience :D .... Best regards
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@JudyEv , hahahaha nice words you employ.
@sjvg1976 (14640)
And I have left e everything for mylot. I was lately for addicted to candy crush and cleared almost 1600 levels. I was addicted to FB and used to post a lot in a day. I was on few local sites which I left. Friends told me to joint some sites but I denied and preferred to be active here.
Same with me I was also addicted to playing a game on my phone. But I have myLot again , so i chose t over that too. At Fb , i also go there though only to see f my daughter and close friends have posted.
@sjvg1976 (14640)
@Lupita234 that's true it's waste of time there at FB. Here for same things you earn for your activities.
@ptrikha_2 (5787)
@sjvg1976 I recall you were on Mypage5 too, and probably also on Bubblews. So I have caught you again !
@sishy7 (27365)
I can earn a lot faster on Swagbucks but you may notice that I'm always here because I've been neglecting Swagbucks lately... It's so boring I could easily fall asleep while I'm on there...
@AkoPinay (10827)
I earn more at Humanatic. Sometimes I get bored and fall asleep too while listening/reviewing calls
@sishy7 (27365)
@AkoPinay And when I'm here, I feel time flies so fast...
@AkoPinay (10827)
@sishy7 yeah
I know the site I do like the amount of interactions here though! I cannot long on anymore today because I do not remember my username / passcode. I will tomorrow though. I am currently at home and my laptop I forgot it at my fiancé's place. My computer at home I hardly turn it on until today
So you too like the interaction here. We are a family here, that's why.
@SIMPLYD Yes I like the ease and fast communication over here. We are a happy family here too!
@HAPPSINGH Haha the passcode / log in is saved on my laptop.
Here I am now and here I stay. I see no reason to write for another site and split my earnings in two. I know that if I spend less time here I would never get as much as I get now.
I am happy i introduced this site to you. Your posts always get very many responses. I am sure you also feel what i feel that sometimes I cannot cope up to responding to all the comments . You are famous here and have many friends too.
@SIMPLYD You have many friends too. It's hard to reply to everyone when there are so many comments. I check every day to be sure I forgot nobody.
@LadyDuck Yes, I have lts of friends here indeed. It is home to me . I do check on my posts too in case I overlooked my notifications.
that is ok as long as your happy.
I am happier here actually. So, I am here everyday. Although I have to divide my little time for the two sites.
@SIMPLYD I just went to my others site. I hate the 300 word I need to post. but I want to see if I get paid.
@sharon6345 Yes, i find it tedious too to write the 300 word minimum. But because I also want to earn , i also do it though not regularly because it gives me a headache , thinking of what to say.
@Nawsheen (22859)
• Mauritius
Yes we are like a family here at mylot
True. We can freely interact here and it's easier to post here.
I prefer myLot as my social networking site. I have no FB account and very limited online friends in my Instagram and Twitter accounts. So my online interactions are limited to those here in myLot. Will send you a DM and ask about his other online site that you are speaking of.
I will pm it to you tomorrow , because this old IPad of mine , i don't know how to copy and paste a referral link in case you like another site too. i have my FB account bu I choose my friends and even the relatives i wold like to conect with me. I don't have Instagram and Twitter. At least we have myLot to have an enjoyable interaction.
@SIMPLYD got your PM.Thanks a lot. True, myLot gives us a platform to have an enjoyable interaction.
@ptrikha_2 (5787)
@SIMPLYD I keep facebook as more of an Offline connection platform and Mylot is wholly Online- very few of the people I know in real life are here.
@sol_cee (13621)
• Japan
You are famous here.
You think so? What made you say that?
@sol_cee (13621)
• Japan
@SIMPLYD Because you are one rebel woman. lol
@waflay (2729)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Good to know. I rarely write here and that is why I do not see your posts very often. I used to love your posts and those encouraging comments you used to leave on my posts. At one time, I guess I was right to feel you mentored me into loving the art of writing and now that I stand more independent I give thanks to @rebel_woman06 and other writers like SpikeDaLobsters, @MALUSE , @sharon6345 and many more. Well, you give me a challenge-- to be here more often. Thanks
• Denmark
Thanks for the mention! I didn't know that I have inspired you.
Oh , i am flattered for you saying those nice things, my friend. I am happy to see younhere again.
@Ghiurchi (27)
• Beverly Hills, California
I love this site. You can interact with another people and this site paying you for that. It's super. That's is my opinion.
That is true. We are nit pressured to write a long post just so we can meet the minimum requirement of 300 words. Here we post happy posts , unlike there it seems posts tere are too serious. I cannt relate to most and the posts are sometimes beating aroundte bush by the others.
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
It is always good to earn from as many sites as you can. Don't put all your eggs in one basket is the saying.. I earn from at least 7 sites. But Mylot is the only one I can interact with people and get paid.
Yes, i agree. Wow, 7 sites. You are amazing to be able to manage a lot of sites.
@minx267 (11219)
• Hartford, Connecticut
@SIMPLYD yea, luckily a lot of them - most of them are residual income earners. So I just basically wait for some people to buy stuff.. I do still have to promote my products. So I share them on Pinterest, and instagram, Tumbler, facebook, etc. and I have to keep making new designs. But it is not something I have to do everyday.
@minx267 That's good. Are you not working on a full time job?
@responsiveme (14438)
I have this site only. I like the people here...as you say some are my good friends.
That's good that there is thw two of us now who likes myLot more. It's a home to boh of us.
@Sreekala (18781)
I simply can't concentrate more than one site at a time. So I am in mylot alone. At times I feel lazy here too
Maybe that's because you have your full time job and haven't made regular friends. here yet.
@Sreekala (18781)
@SIMPLYD You are right. I am interested to interact more with the members who were present in the past here
@Sreekala Same with me.
Mylot is a pretty special place.
Yes, ever since I came here about 2008.
@ptrikha_2 (5787)
@SIMPLYD And I joined in 2007. But I had to remove my older username and add a new one in 2008 due to some probable bug.
@skysnap (17580)
Which site is that you are posting on?
You can just message me to know about it. I suppose you have another site too, since I seldom see you post already.
@skysnap (17580)
@SIMPLYD is it LB?
@skysnap Yes. Are you there too?
@dramagirl26 (3438)
• Ringgold, Virginia
Nothing wrong with that. Aside from MyLot, I have several other sites that I work for to earn money.
actually yes. I just would like to share that i still like myLot more.
@ptrikha_2 (5787)
@SimplyD indeed I know which site you are referring to. I have had one payout there and crossed half line towards another payout. But after reading your and @Happsingh comments and a few responses, I have slowed down. I hope that site has more of technical issues rather than some kind of mindset and greed problem. This is because I have written Nine parts of on eof my Spy/Action Thriller story there, and plan to write may be 5/6 more. I do have a backup but then if things go haywire, I will be really sad. But Mylot, while not a very high pay master, is stable and more reliable and old. And yes, I do like Responding and commenting on responses a lot here.
myLot is where our heart is and can call our home. We are just like a big family here that's why. There, the people seem to be there just for the sake of earning.
@HAPPSINGH You mean since you started there, they haven't paid you.?
@HAPPSINGH That's what is not nice there. Just like Bubblews, that let's you post yet they didn't pay you. They should have the next day deleted the post and called your attention about it , so one will not be posting anymore and just put to waste the posts.
@tom_view (2684)
• Kolkata, India
that is very good,
What about you? Do you like being here too?
@tom_view (2684)
• Kolkata, India
@SIMPLYD yes.i like this site.
@tom_view That's good.