Your favourite teacher

@millie02 (6921)
United Kingdom
When you were at school, did you have a favourite teacher, and what subject did they teach? My favourite was my Drama teacher.
@DWDavis (15058)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
My favorite teacher was my high school French teacher. Not because I enjoyed learning French, but because I had a huge crush on her. She was 15 years older than me, and still to this day one of the most attractive women I have ever known.
@atoz1to10 (6821)
I used to have a crush on my high school teacher too.
@millie02 (6921)
I never had a crush on any teacher, they all seemed so old to me.
@DWDavis (15058)
• Pikeville, North Carolina
@millie02 I was 15. She was a very young looking 30.
Even though I am not fond of math I would say my Math teacher was my favorite and we went on to become friends later in life.
@millie02 (6921)
That is nice, are you still friends now?
@millie02 He passed away many years ago. His wife was a former nun and she did not like us being friends.
@millie02 (6921)
@Hannihar That is sad to hear.
@flpoolbum (2921)
I'm not suggesting that it was @millie02 's intention when creating this post, but I would be leery of answering this question. It is one of a handful of stock security questions and answers for websites that people sign up for. Other people may use this to try to access your accounts or combine and compile this information and sell it to people wanting to access your accounts and possibly steal your personal information or identify.
@millie02 (6921)
Not guilty, don't worry, I wont be selling any answers.
@flpoolbum (2921)
@millie02 ~I didn't think that you had an alterior motives. However, I felt that given that not everyone has the best of intentions, I felt that the point was worth bringing up. I've always said,"A little paranoia is a good thing!".
@atoz1to10 (6821)
Thanks for your advice. I'd never heard of this before.
@imravi (2357)
My favourite was the English teacher in school.she was always excited to suggest some good novels to read.
@millie02 (6921)
I enjoyed English lessons when we could read to ourselves, but I hated having to read out loud.
@imravi (2357)
@millie02 I liked reading out loud.It was always fun to attend English classes.
For me my english teacher,he had lots of knowledge and experience which made interesting his teachings
@millie02 (6921)
It is easier to learn when you are interested in the lesson.
@millie02 true but I liked the way he taught me and the methods of course,we need directions to walk properly ,interest alone has nothing to do without resources and guidance I believe
@atoz1to10 (6821)
My favourite teacher was my early primary school year teacher. She was nice. Usually one would be punished for using left hand to write, but this teacher of mine had held my left hand to help me with my handwriting.
@millie02 (6921)
My husband is left handed and he had trouble at school.
@atoz1to10 (6821)
@millie02 yeah, why people have to be so mean sometime. From where I came from it is not a normal to be abnormal, and using left hand is one of them.
@Dena91 (4765)
I have 2. My kindergarten teacher, Mrs Junger. I remeber her as being kind hearted. I cried when she left half way through the school year to have her baby. Mr. Appleby my 11th grade history teacher. He increased my love of history by making it exciting in the way that he taught us.
@millie02 (6921)
History was one of my favourite subjects at school, and I still like learning about history now.
@Morleyhunt (21459)
My favourite teacher was Miss French....later Mrs Randall. She taught me three classes one year....typing, shorthand and business Corespondance. Later I met her at the obstetricians office....we were both expecting our first child....a week apart. It turned out she lived just down the street from us. We actually visited back and forth a few times before my husband and I moved out of town.
@millie02 (6921)
That was nice to keep in touch with each other.
@punit7724 (101)
Oh man !! you reminded me of old days. Yea i had my favourite teacher in school. She was sort off my counselor. Although she teaches me 'Hindi' (our mother tongue).
@Farcha (686)
In elementary school, my favorite teacher was an Arabic language, French. In middle school, mathematics' and physics' teachers were my favorite. In high school, my English and French teachers were my favorite.