mylot need to show user earning stat more clearly

hello guy we all are not here for making money. but everybody in mylot get paid to thier contribution on discussion. i am also get paid for this. but i have one problem with mylot. i need more clear stat of earning that what amount i got for what i do. so i am do better here .
No, you do not 'need' it and you aren't going to get it.
we want to know how much we earn for what we do
what more does he want thje system is their sysem amd we do not need to know more so far I have doubled the minimum and wll have dpne tjhat four times all momth
@Hatley we do not need anything more just act act and interact
it shows you exactly how much you make each day
yes that is i found . and thanks to m.l who tell me . nkw i am able to see how much a day i earn.
• Kuwait, Kuwait
I saw my earnings, but I think they're not program yet to show how much you earn for a certain interaction.
thats i need to know
• Kuwait, Kuwait
@sourabhrock2008 Well, we can't do anything about that if they don't show how much we earn for a certain interaction.
@markcanada27 yaa we cant do
@megatron777 (3777)
• Guam
Why, you haven't seen your earnings on the right upper side of your screen?
that is i know . i need more detail stats
• Guam
@sourabhrock2008 Ok that's right.
@sjvg1976 (18407)
Hello Saurabh, why are you much keen to know the pay rates here. Mylot algorithm of pay rates here is secret and they have not disclosed it . I have been here from last 7 years and I have never seen that they disclosed it. Also when they don't want to disclose we should not ask for it. Please read the guidelines too they say they have kept it secret. Just interact and have fun money will pour in your account although not much but still it's an extra money from the site which has been paying its member for so long.
but i want to. earn least $5
There is an icon that allows you to see your earnings . . .
thank you, but this is i know . i need to mere detail about my earning
@JediYoda (1714)
• Samoa
The earning is shown in the right side corner of our screen computer with the dollar sign right? You can track down your earnings every hour or every 2 or 3 hours a day so that you can have your own statistics of your earnings yourself my friend.
@jobelbojel (8127)
From the upper right corner of the page, you hover your mouse to you balance $, then from there you will see options, Earning Summary and Earning from Discussion.