Sun Records tonight.

Banks, Oregon
Sun records tonight has been pretty entertaining, first it has Sam Phillips producer at sun records wrecks his car into some kids swing set, just ends up sleeping there over night and, the kid finds him, yelling for his mom there's a man in his swing set lol. Next it shows Jerry Lee and, Jimmy his cousin looking at a playboy in the barn. Jerry asks I wonder if Peggy looks like that and, Jimmy says don't talk about my girl like that, they walk off arguing and, Jerry Lee slaps him in the back of the head. Elvis also goes and, talks to the girls Dad, who he likes and, says he would never hurt her, he loves his daughter and, the Dad believes him, but tells him not to be sneaking into his house at night, he will mess up the siding lol, it also had some American soldiers and, Italy soldiers get in a fight, not sure who the people are though. Another funny part was Elvis's mom giving him advice about girls lol, told him get a job and, wine and, dine her haha. Anybody watch sun records tonight?
@jalo770 (197)
If the sun records tonight it will record the moon and stars of the night, of course. But it will also have to record the horrors of the night.. The creepy monsters
lol very true, but I am not talking about the sun. I am talking about the sun records, where Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee and, Johnny Cash became famous.
@jalo770 (197)
@TRBRocks420 those are the creepy monsters I was warning you about.. they'll def be recorded lol
@jalo770 Lol if you say so. Elvis is the king of rock and, roll. Jerry Lee was a bit creepy though haha.