Dreaming Of Conversations With Those Who Have Passed Away!

Last night I had some odd conversations with several People while I was sleeping. Have you ever had this experience? My brother, sister and several others have been gone for decades and yet last night it was as if they were never gone! Then there was the conversation with my Mom (10 years ) and Dad ( 6 years). Each had some wisdom to part upon me as we talked about situations of different sorts. Some made no sense and others made too much sense! I don't know if it has anything to do with recent events such as the high event horizon of my Sleep Apena or maybe the discovery of just how over weight I am? Either way it has a tie in to how mortal we all are.
I do this every now and then and it seems to be when I am going through some difficult times. After a dream like that I seem to be more relaxed and at peace. It brings me peace.
sometimes i have a dream of talking to my best friend or grandpa, and now and then my late uncle.
I have only had a conversation with my deceased father-in-law while sleeping. My mom passed away 3 years ago and I have had no conversations with Mom while sleeping.