Ooops... I did it again

@KristenH (25332)
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Last year, I lost my debit card and had to get it replaced with a new one. Currently, the same thing happened to me earlier this week with my new Huntington card on Tuesday morning. I'm waiting to hear from my friend Sue to see, if I had left it in her car. It's not at the post office. In case she couldn't find it, and I have looked for it last night and this morning with no luck, I've called to order a new card. And I have to put things on hold. Though my gym membership expires next Wednesday, I would have to put renewal my membership on hold until I receive my new card within the next two weeks. So I'm going on a brief 2-week break, and let my knees rest in the meantime. When I activate my new card, I'll transfer my money over and then start my new membership for my final year by April. As for crockpot meals, I'll buy the duct tape this week and resume slow cooking, unless my brother wants to buy it and drop it off for me. Groceries would be on hold for awhile in the meantime, since I don't want to use my savings card. I'll make do with what I have for lunch and dinner. I hate it when this happens. It sucks big time! My friend call and said no dice. Now I'm going to be stuck for awhile in limbo.
That has to be frustrating not driving
@KristenH I'm sorry. A sad day.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@NJChicaa It's okay. I brought the wrong tape this afternoon. So it goes back to the store before it rains.
Well, at least your knees will get the rest they need during the wait. My credit card slid down into that thingy between the two seats in the front that has a cup holder and storage compartment. Would have to have that whole thing taken apart to get the credit card out, so had to cancel that one and get a new one. Losing those important cards does cause us frustration.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Probably. And I can add an extra hour to Monday's Upwork sessions to make more money. Yeah it does. I've checked the couch and no sign of it.
@kristenh I know how painful that can be. I could not find my card last time i went to my cardiologist. I found It when I got home though!
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Yeah it is. So now I'm stuck in limbo and hope it comes in time, two weeks from here.
@KristenH It is hard, but you'll be up and runnung again in two weeks. I hope it goes by fastly!
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Marty1 Me too. If I have time, I'll use my Sworkit app after my Upwork assignments. I just hope my back doesn't flare up with pain between now and then.
• Eugene, Oregon
That is such a pain, losing a card and going through the wait to replace it. I hope it does not take long.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too. They say 7-10 business day. So it should be here by next Wednesday hopefully. I need some Velcro.
always frustrating when such things happen, I hope it all works out soon!
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Thanks Jecka. Me too. Now I have sit out for 2 weeks at least.
I'm sorry you lost your debit card again.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too. Nowhere to be found, inside or outside my apartment. Today stinks.
@RubyHawk (30532)
• Atlanta, Georgia
I just hate it. I lost mine sometime ago and it's a worry that your card will be maxed. Thankfully mine wasn't. Hope nobody ran yours up.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
So far it hasn't been touched. Now I hate to wait it out.
I hate losing things - especially when I know I should be more careful.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too. I've looked outside my apartment and the building itself.
@Lubuto (2261)
• Zambia
Sorry for the happening, hope fortnight pass fast so that you can go back to your normal routine.
@KristenH (25332)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Me too. 7-10 days is a long wait.