21 days until our Cozumel trip!

I can't wait! 3 weeks from tomorrow, we will be winging our way down to the beautiful island of Cozumel, Mexico. We go every year for my spring break vacation and we absolutely love it! We usually go with a group and this year is no exception. There will be 8 of us sharing a 4 bedroom luxury condo right on the water. We always stay at this condo complex so we know them, they know us, and we know the area. I'm sooooo looking forward to getting down there. I can't wait to see the beautiful blue water, to feel the warm temperatures, to hear the local music, to eat the delicious food, and to just absorb the whole scene. Cozumel is my second home.
• Preston, England
sounds lovely - hope you have a great time
Thanks!
@KrauseHome (33250)
Sounds like a really nice time. I have never been to Mexico. Would Love to go some time. Especially do some shopping there in their little shops.
It is wonderful there!
You are so lucky to be going someplace!
I'm a lucky girl
@LoriAMoore (9687)
Sounds wonderful. Enjoy! We're leaving about the same time for our vacays. I leave in 2 1/2 weeks for Morocco.
You are going somewhere much more exotic!
@LeaPea2417 (14650)
• Toccoa, Georgia
Have a great and safe trip!