JJ's Vinyl Madness Countdown #972

By JJ
Going on 4 o'clock on a Saturday morning and can we get an 'Amen!' for AllThingsCoughee™? I wanted to stay in bed a bit longer, but as usual, Scar won that argument...I don't know why I even bother trying. So I cheated a bit for the music. Last night it was getting late, and I was too tired to stay up to listen to both albums in this set, so I played the second one this morning. #972 finds me spinning Tool 'Undertow' In reality, a dark, disturbing album filled with drugs, drinking, sex and violence...kind of like 90% of what is on TV these days, but with a lot more profanity thrown in. Definitely not what you would play for Grandma's appreciation...unless Grandma happens to be a metalhead. \m/\m/ I'll leave you with 'Swamp Song' "I hope it sucks you down"
Artist: Tool Song: Swamp Song Album: Undertow
So early in the morning you should be saying prayers and not listening to this loud music
Why?
@JolietJake Morning hours are meant to be peaceful hours
@allknowing What does that have to do with praying? Mornings are best with metal. lol
@FourWalls (12865)
Hey, if Sheena is a punk rocker why can't grandma be a metal head?
4am on a Saturday is inhumane.
@mysdianait (64064)
Good morning! Well, afternoon here already and I have just landed. I am not befuddled by your trade marked words. Is there a typo there?
I'll probably pass on this. I could let it play in the background but it might clash with the stuff we've got on at the moment. And I doubt I'll get back to it.
Tool is a profane way to start the morning. They are an LA band so big on the local metal scene here.
@minx267 (12421)
• Hartford, Connecticut
I love Tool. My brother has their albums.. Oops cds I should have him burn me some copies..
• Trinidad And Tobago
I like music but prefer something soothing in the morning hours.