Do you know what you are best at?

By RK
@ragikutty (2463)
Kerala, India
I am do you know what your talent is? Or what are you good at? Or is like you are good at everything that, you can't choose one thing out of it? I am always confused and I ask others what they think I am good at.
@diosabella (4843)
I don't have a talent I think. But I can learn things for myself. I don't have anything in particular that I thinkIi'm good at either. Its like I'm jack of all trades but master of none. Quite depressing for me I think. But I hope soon that I get to know which one I could master and really excel my potential.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
Seems like we are in same boat. I have tried my hands at many stuffs but didn't stick on any.
@ragikutty Good luck with both of us. We can do this!
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
@diosabella yes, I hope so too. All the best finding your talents
I have a talent for forging ahead and doing things I have never done before all by myself.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
That is awesome!
@ragikutty Was determined to change the electrical outlets in the kitchen, and I did. Only zapped once by electricity. Learned my lesson.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
@Corbin5 I got that once while trying to fix Christmas lighting and I got really scared.
I do not have any talents except shopping if you consider that as one.
@ragikutty (2463)
• Kerala, India
Shopping the right thing is also a talent. Buying everything that you like isn't, but choosing the right one is.
@ragikutty And for the right price too !