If you would have the change to travel to the African continent one day, which part of Africa would you love to visit?

Mauritius
Africa is rich in culture and history. It's a continent that never ceases to fascinate me. I have spent around six years traveling to different countries of this massive continent and collected so many stories. I first travelled to Kenya when I was 23 years old. Today, I am 28 and I am still traveling. At this young age, I have seen more than ten African countries. I have great love for Kenya, Zanzibar and Tanzania. Congo is now in the process of pleasing me too. If you would have the change to travel to the African continent one day, which part of Africa would you love to visit?
South Africa.
• Mauritius
Any reason for this choice?
@excellence7 The animal life.
• Mauritius
@TheInvisibleMan Try Kenya and Tanzania too, you'll be amazed by its abundant wildlife.
@Morleyhunt (21021)
Maybe I would start in South Africa and travel North. If I had time, opportunity and money I think I'd like to see almost all of Africa.
@garymarsh6 (14429)
I have no wish to visit any African country. I much prefer the Far East, Europe and America. I did stop en route to Mauritius in Tanzania many years ago. The plane was surrounded by soldiers in pink suits and we were not permitted to get off the plane at all. It was extremely hot when they opened the plane doors.
I have only visited the north African countries: Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia. I would like to visit South Africa first, I do not think I would like to visit Sudan or Congo.
• Finland
One of my best friend come from Nigeria and I been seeing nice pictures and heard stories about it. So maybe with him I would like to visit there some day